Prakash Jha has announced the sequel to his 2010 hit Raajneeti, the filmmaker is preparing a storyline around Katrina Kaif's character in the film, Indu Sakseria.
Ranbir Kapoor, who was a part of Raajneeti, will not be seen in the sequel, sources have said. But that may change as the storyline development is still in it's early stages and a guest appearance by Ranbir hasn't been completely ruled out!
Prakash Jha, the filmmaker says, “It is very challenging to take the Raajneeti story forward. Most of the main characters are dead. Two-thirds of the characters will be completely new. Katrina (Kaif) will have a central role.”
The film is said to take a complete spin on the Mahabharat this time. Watch this space and Raajneeti's sequel is a guaranteed Blockbuster!
- Deepika Padukone stay out the way of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif
- Katrina Kaif set to star in remake of Seeta Aur Geeta!
- Katrina Kaif is highest tax paying actress in India!
- Katrina Kaif pocket's 3 crore for a private show becoming bollywood's highest paid!
- Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan & Kabir Khan spotted at the People Choice Awards
Kumal _ Thursday, 28 June 2012 17:48 Comment Link
I cannot wait for this film! Raajneeti 1 was one of the best films ever made, sad Ranbir will not be in it but this film is about storyline not famous actor's