It was reported that John Abraham might have to spend fifteen days in custody, following rash driving and negligent driving in 2006.
Way back in 2006, John’s negligent driving injured two pedestrians while riding his motorcycle in Bandra area of Mumbai. Though the actor took care of the hospital bills of the injured, he was sentenced to a 15-day imprisonment.
However, the Bombay High Court released the actor on bail of Rs 20,000.
John’s rash driving caused injury to two persons, following which he was convicted by the Metropolitan Magistrate Court at Bandra.
On October 14, 2010, the actor was sentenced to a 15-day jail term. He was granted bail the same day.
We hope it all works out well for John!
- John Abraham on the cover of Filmfare magazine - May 2013
- John Abraham on the cover of Filmfare Middle East - May 2013
- John Abraham snapped at the Standard Chartered Charity Awards Night 2013
- John Abraham spotted at Yash Raj Studios for last darshan of Yash Chopra
- John Abraham snapped at Amitabh Bachchan's 70th birthday party!