AP Police SI PET/PMT Hall tickets/Call Letter 2016 Download: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released Call Letter for PMT/PET can be downloaded from 22.12.2016 from website recruitment.applolice.gov.in or www.appolice.gov.in. Call letter of PM/PET for the post of SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) is available in the website.
AP Police SI PET/PMT Hall tickets/Call Letter 2016 Download @recruitment.apppolice.gov.in
Recruitment to the posts of SCT Sub Inspector of Police(Civil) (Men & Women)- 355 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women)- 113 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men)- 09 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men)- 209 Posts in Police Department and Deputy Jailor ( Men)- 16 Posts & Assistant Matron (Women)- 05 Posts in Prisons & Correctional Services Department was notified vide Notification Roc.No.208/R&T/Rect. 1/2016, dt: 17-09-2016.
The Preliminary Written Test was held on 27.11.2016 at various locations, in which 52,152 candidates qualified. The PMT & PET for these qualified candidates will be held in 4 locations i.e. at Visakhapatnam, Eluru, Guntur and Kurnool as per schedule given below:
As result of candidates for Preliminary Written Examination was declared on nformation submitted by them without any verification, all the candidates are informed that their participation in recruitment i.e. PMT/PET will depend upon their production of all original certificates including SSC Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Community Certificates, Nativity Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Certificates, and all other certificates which makes them eligible for age relaxation or reservation. In case it is found that result of Preliminary Written Examination is not supported by relevant Community certificate or Ex-Servicemen certificate, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in PMT/PET and his candidature will be rejected. No request for extension of time for production of original certificates will be entertained. Similarly, no request for change of centre for PMT/PET will be entertained as it is linked with Biometric data verification captured during written examination. The Call Letter for PMT/PET can be downloaded from 22.12.2016 from website recruitment.applolice.gov.in or www.appolice.gov.in. Candidates will also have to submit copy of Online Application Form-II in which they have to submit Range Preferences and other details which were not submitted in the first Online Application. The Stage-II Online Application Form will be available in the above website from 22.12.2016. The candidate should fill the said Online Application Form immediately and they should bring the copy of the said Online Application Form-II while coming to attend for the PMT/PET test and submit the same to the authorities concerned.
CALL LETTER FOR PHYSICAL MEASURMENT / PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
The PMT/PET will be conducted in two Phases on the same day. First, Physical Measurement i.e. Height, Chest/Weight will be done followed by 1600 Meters Run. It is mandatory to qualify in PMT and 1600 Meters Run. Those who do not qualify in PMT may file appeal which will be considered on the last day. Those who qualify in PMT but fail in 1600 meters run will be disqualified and sent back. All those who qualify in PMT and 1600 meters run will participate for verification of certificates, 100 metres run and Long Jump. Candidates who have applied only for SI (Civil) or Dy. Jailor & Asst. Matron post need to qualify in 1600 meters run and only one of remaining two events i.e. 100 meters run or Long Jump. However, those who have applied for these posts i.e. RSI (AR/SAR CPL/APSP) will have to qualify in all three events and will be awarded marks based on their performance. During this break period, Certificate verification and data editing will be undertaken. Final Written Examination consisting of 4 Papers will be held on 18.02.2017 8, 19.02.2017 (Two Sessions on each day forenoon 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM and 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM) at 3 centres i.e. at Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada & Kurnool. Any request for data modification can also be made while submitting Application Form-III.
List of documents to be submitted by the candidate
(For details see instruction given in the notification)
- Secondary School/ Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate in support of the date of
- For the Post Code 11. 12. 13 and 14: The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, a Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
For the Post Code Nos. 51 & 52: The candidate must, as on 1st July, 2016, possess a Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
- Latest Community certificate issued by competent authority of Government of Andhra
- Certificate of Non creamy layer status for BC candidates issued by competent authority of of Andhra Pradesh.
- Proof of residence certificate in the scheduled area for STs and Aboriginal tribes issued by competent authority of of AP.
- Study certificate issued by the School authorities or Residence certificate issued by R.O. (Annexure- IV (A) or Annexure- IV (B)) in the Notification.
- Andhra Pradesh State Government employee service
- Service certificate in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Union of the India
- NCC instructor service certificate issued by the competent authority
- Retrenched temporary employee certificate in the State census dept issued by the competent
- Meritorious Sports Person
- National Cadet Corps
- Police Executive Service
- Police Ministerial Service Certificate
- Children of Police Personnel
- Children of Police Personnel of P. Police Department who (a) Died or (b) Were incapacitated and were retired on medical invalidation due to violent action of the Extremists/Criminals/Anti-Social Elements or due to violence while on duty certificate (CDI Certificate).
- Children of Jail/Prison Personnel (CJP)
- Ex-Servicemen certificate issued by the competent
- No objection Certificate for civil employment for in service personnel of Army, Navy, Air force due to be retire from service within one year from date of
- Any other
Note: The candidates should bring their Aadhaar Card at time of attending the PMT/PET, if the candidate does not possesses Aadhaar Card he should bring any other Photo Identity Proof .
Note: Your result is declared based on Community mentioned by you Online Application Form and on OMR Sheet. Further participation will be depend on producing such Community Certificate
Note: The entire process will take 3- 4 Hours. Tea/snacks will be available in the Battalion canteen on payment basis. Note: This is system generated Intimation Letter. Signature not required.