APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Hall Tickets for Screening Test to the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV will be available in Commissions Website psc.ap.gov.in from today onwards. The candidates are therefore informed to download their Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets.
APPSC Group 3 Hall Tickets 2017 – Download AP Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall tickets @ psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently released a notification for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Posts. Many of the interested and eligible aspirants were responded for this notification and also sent online applications for APPSC Panchayat secretary posts. The APPSC is conducting Group 3 Panchyat Secretary examination on 23rd April 2017. Hence all the candidates applied for APPSC Panchayat secretary posts must appear for the examination. This year the competition for APPSC Group 3 vacancies is more. All the applicants desirous to get the job must work hard to qualify the written test round. The APPSC has informed that the APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary hall tickets 2017 will be accessible to download from 15th April 2017. All the aspirants attempting AP Group 3 examination must download and preserve their hall tickets to show it in the examination hall. Without showing the admit card candidates will not be sent to attempt the examination.
Download APPSC Group 4 Hall ticket 2017 – Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017 Important Details:[su_tale]
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Designation||Panchayat Raj Secretary|
|No of Posts||1050|
|Date of the Examination||23rd April 2017|
|Category||APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary admit card 2017|
|Status||Released on 12 April 2017 at 11.00 AM|
APPSC Group III Hall Tickets Download
Today APPSC Has released Press Note regarding Downloading of Hall Tickets for SCREENING TEST to the post of Panchayat Secretary as follows:
APPSC Group 3 Exam pattern 2017 (Panchayat Secretary)
|Papers||Subjects||No of Q & Marks||Duration|
|paper 1||General Studies – Mental Ability and Language ability||150 Q (150 Marks)||1 hour 30 mins|
|Paper 2||Contemporary problems and development of rural society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 Q (150 Marks)||1 hour 30 mins|
Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets 2017
Candidates can notice the details of APPSC Group 3 exam date, time and venue details printed on it. Candidates are informed to be at the examination centre before 30 minutes of the examination. The hall tickets will be available to download from the PSC AP Official website, psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates attempting the APPSC Group 3 examination can check the hall ticket downloading process, APPSC Group 3 exam pattern, syllabus 2017 from the following article.
Note: OTPR ID is not mandatory. If a Candidate has a Valid Candidate ID generated when application is submitted, he would be allowed for downloading hall ticket. OTPR would be created for those candidates by appsc in due course.
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION : HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 29/2016(GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
HALL TICKET FOR SCREENING TEST
How to Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the official website of APPSC board, psc.ap.gov.in
- Search for link of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2017
- Enter your roll number and given name accurately.
- Candidate able to download the card in PDF format
- Then card appeared on the screen.
- Save the APPSC Panchat Secretary hall ticket 2017 file for further use.
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidate shall appear in the examination with only one hall ticket. Downloading of more than one hall ticket (where details are different) is not permitted.
- While coming to the Examination hall, please bring your Hall ticket, smooth writing Pad, Ball pen (Blue/Black)
- If the downloaded the hall ticket is without photo / blurred photo / too small photo / photo without signature, you should bring 3 Passport size photos and handover to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination
- The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with atleast one original valid identification card i.e., Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Govt., Employee ID or Driving License..etc,.
- Please check the Answer sheets and read the instructions on it as well as on test booklet carefully. You should use blue or black ball point pen only to write your Hall ticket number, Name, Subject and Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with ink/gel pen or any other writing device at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer sheet. You should use either blue or black ball pen only to encode your Hall Ticket, Paper Code and Test Booklet series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the answer sheet. Failure to encode/wrong encoding will lead to invalidation of answer sheet. No correspondence would be entertained later on this point.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer sheet.
- OMR sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy and a duplicate copy below. After completion of the examination, candidates should handover the original OMR answer sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his/her record.
- You should not mark answer choices on the Test Booklet (Question paper) under any circumstances.
- On the OMR sheets you have to bubble using either blue or black ball point pen only. Bubbling by Pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen or any other writing device is not permitted in the examination and such answer sheet would be invalidated.
- Under no circumstances the candidate should take away the main answer sheet and if he/she does so he/she will be disqualified.
- Use of whitener or any other marker on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification. Possession of whitener or any other marker other than ball point pen in the examination hall will lead to disqualification of your candidature.
- Candidates are allowed inside the test centre from 9:00 AM onwards. The test centre gate will be closed at 9:45 AM. No candidate will be allowed after 9:45 AM into the centre because filling of details in answer sheet takes time and also inconvenience would be caused to others after start of examination. Candidates are advised to check the location of examination centre in advance and also reach the examination centre early to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the Test, only after their credentials are verified by centre officials and after frisking to ensure that no prohibited articles are carrie
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as Mobile/ Cell phones, calculators, Tablets, I-Pad, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other device capable of interacting/programming to the examination Centre. Any violation of the above leads to disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected in such cases. In case of impersonation/ disorder /rowdy behaviour during examination or in and around the examination centre. FIR for the incident will be lodged with concerned police station apart from disqualifying the candidature. The centre Chief Superintendent/ invigilator is dully authorized to take spot action in such cases under Regulation PME as per G.O.Ms.No.385 GAD (Ser.A) Department dt:18.10.2016
- The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes. The paper will be in English with Telugu translation. The English version will be considered as authentic for valuation purpose
- NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No. 235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt. 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall till the expiry of full time.
- Admission to the examination is provisional subject to the confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in Notification No.29/2016 and also subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and verification of required certificates at a later stage. Admission / Appearing to the Examination does not confer ipso facto right for recruitment / selection.
- Candidates are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbance in any manner whatsoever. Candidates are prohibited to borrow any item from other candidates in the Exam-Hall in case of any disturbance, such candidates would be disqualified.
- Violation of any of the instructions may lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet besides penal action. Rules of punishment are governed by Regulation PME notified vide G.O.Ms.No.385, GAD (Ser-A) Dept., Dt:18/10/2016 with regard to Malpractice / Misbehavior in the examinations conducted by the APPSC. For details candidates shall refer to the G.O available on website of APPSC.
- Only those candidates, who are totally blind and who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled will be provided with the scribe at the written examination. A Candidate is also allowed to bring his own scribe as per Office Memo F.No 16-110/2003-DD.III, Government of India – Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, Dated : 26/02/2013 after prior intimation to the Commission. In such cases scribe shall carry identity proof. Candidates who are blind will get extra time of 20 minutes per hour and but no extra time is allowed to such candidates who did not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled. An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with Locomotors Disability and Cerebral palsy (minimum of 40% impairment). No Scribe is allowed for such candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring the Original Certificates like S.S.C, Degree, Integrated Community certificates, Non-Creamy Layer for B.C candidates, Study from Class-IV to X to the examination hall but keep them ready for production at a later date.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION ON THE CANDIDATE WHICH MAY INCLUDE DEBARMENT FROM APPEARING ANY OF FUTURE TESTS OF APPSC AND OTHER PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONS IN THE COUNTRY.
- For any further clarification please read the Notification No.29/2016 available at http://www.psc.ap.gov.in.