AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Tickets Download: Halltickets for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2017 Examination are released. All the registered candidates can download the AP EAMCET hall tickets 2017 at sche.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) Examination is scheduled to held on 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th April 2017. The AP EAMCET 2017 date is nearing, hence all the students applied for this examination must download and preserve the EAMCET hall tickets 2017 at the safest place. The AP EAMCET Admit card 2017 will be accessible to download from 19th April. All the aspirants taking down the EAMCET examination can download the hall ticket from the AP EAMCET official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check the AP EAMCET Hall Tickets downloading process, and more information from the following article.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 Download Here with Center Name wise, District Name Wise @ sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is conducting the AP EAMCET 2017 examination on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The EAMCET examination is going to be held at various examination centres across the state of AP. Many of the hopefuls seeking admission in UG courses such as Engineering / B. Pharmacy and MBBS courses are going to attempt this examination. Candidates must score the best rank to get admission in best colleges in AP.
Download Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Hall tickets @ sche.ap.gov.in
The candidate should download the Hall Ticket from website http:// www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. All the hopefuls must initially AP EAMCET hall ticket 2017 Download to appear for the examination. The AP EAMCET admit card 2017 will be accessible @ apeamcet.org from 19th May onwards. By downloading the hall ticket students can check the details of their examination venue, date and time of examination, and other details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, register number, scanned photograph, scanned signature and other particulars from it.
Details of the AP EAMCET Hall ticket / Admit Card 2017
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Category||AP EAMCET Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2017|
|Download of AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket starts from||19 April 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 exam date (Engineering)||24, 25, 26 & 27 Apr 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 exam date (Agriculture)||28 Apr 2017|
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AP EAMCET – 2017: The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2017 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986).
Candidates must carry their admit cards without fail while attempting the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if they fail to show the hall ticket.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Please ensure that the details printed in the Hall Ticket viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category and Stream are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get it to the notice of APEAMCET help line center through phone or mail(Preferable) immediately for necessary action.
2. Hall ticket shall be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
3. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
4. The candidate shall carry into the Examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application form along with attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/STcategory only)
5. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM for FN Session and 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM for AN Session for capturing biometric information.
6. Candidate will not be permitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences (i.e.10:00 AM for FN Session and 02:30 PM for AN Session) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e.01:00 PM for FN Session and 05:30 PM for AN Session). Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall even if they are late by one minute.
7. Follow the instructions announced by the invigilator carefully. After loginin, go through the instructions displayed on the screen carefully and follow the list of symbols for answering online examination.No clarifications or doubts related to the questions of the examination paper will be entertained during the examination.
8. If you face any hardware or software problems with the computer system provided, please inform the same to the Invigilators for rectifying the problem immediately.
In case the problem is not rectified within reasonable time, you will be provided with another system. The time lost for changing the system will be compensated.
9. The checkin procedure inside the Examination hall includes capturing of biometric information (your photo and left hand thumb impression). This is a security feature which will allow APEAMCET2017 authorities to verify your identity and also to check impersonation. Therefore, you are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
10. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical/ Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches (all types), Large Spectacles, any other Electronic Gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
11. Candidate is permitted to write the Examination only once, though he/she has submitted multiple applications. The performance in the first appearance is only be considered, but for otherwise.
12. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation during the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her performance in the Examination. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
13. Complete the Filled in Online Application Form by affixing photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer / Principal of the college where you have studied should be handed over to Invigilator after signing in the presence of Invigilator. Otherwise the candidate’s result will be withheld.
14. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
15. Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the test does not automatically entitle the candidate for admission in to a College.
16. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the test.
17. Blank papers will be provided for rough work in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center without handing over the rough sheet to the invigilator concerned after the end of the examination.
18. Contact the center chief Superintendent / Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance during the course of examination if required.
19. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the college.
20. Any information for the student can be obtained from website only and no personal communication will be sent in any regard.
21. To know your test center location visit the following link HTTP://SCHE.AP.GOV.IN/EAMCET/EAMCET/CENTERS.ASPX
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2017 Name wise :
- Initially visit the AP EAMCET Official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- Search for EAMCET Hall ticket 2017 Download Link on homepage
- Click on the link and enter the details of registration number, password, and other details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Once go through the details of examination venue, date and time of examination and other information.
- Take printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully to carry to the examination centre.