Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) released notification and invited online applications for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2016. Aspirants who are willing to join into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply online from 3rd February 2016. Aspirants can apply from the direct link provided below. The last date for online registrations is 21st February 2016. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, application fee, exam dates from the article.
AP EAMCET 2016 Notification:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh which is conducted by JNTU Kakinada. This year it has released notification for the AP EAMCET 2016 can the candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online.
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of the Exam: AP EAMCET 2016
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture) & Business
- B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & AH/ B.F Sc
- BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS
- Start of Online Application: 3rd February 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 21st February 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.500/-: 2nd April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.1000/-: 11th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.5000/-: 19th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.10000/-: 27th April 2016
Download Hall Tickets from 21st April 2016
Date of the Exam: 29th April 2016
Candidates must have a qualified 12th class examination or its equivalent from recognized board/ Institute.
- For Engineering (E): ₹.350/-
- For Agriculture & Medicine (AM): ₹.350/-
- For Both E & AM (Both Series): ₹.700/-
Steps to Apply for AP EAMCET 2016:
- candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on AP EAMCET 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/Take a printout for the further reference.
Note: The application process will commence from 3rd February 2016. We will update the activated link here.
Stay tuned to this website. Here we will update the AP EAMCET admit card, cut-off marks etc. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.