The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit cards on its official website for the post of Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology in Govt. Polytechnics/Govt. Women Polytechnics. The written examination was scheduled to be held on 28th February, 2016 at various exam centers. Candidates who have applied for BPSC written exam can download the Admit Cards from the BPSC official website or through the direct link provided below.
BPSC 2016 Admit cards download:
The Bihar Public Service Commission is established in 1956 by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. Admit Cards for 2,343 candidates who are to appear in the Written Examination to be held on 28th February, 2016 for the post of Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology in Govt. Polytechnics/Govt. Women Polytechnics were released today by the commission.
Direct recruitment is made mainly by way of conducting competitive examination in which the selection is done on the basis of either of the following procedures:
- Main (written) examination and interview of the successful candidates of the preliminary test
- Written examination and interview
Admit Card is compulsory for the students to attend the exam. The admit card will include all the details of the candidates like name, roll number, center etc. In order to download the admit cards, candidates are required to follow the step by step procedure given below.
Steps to Download BPSC 2016 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link, ‘Admit Cards: For Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology in Govt. Polytechnics’
- Enter your Roll Number
- Then click on Submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download / save the admit card take a print-out for future reference.
Click Here: To Download BPSC 2016 Admit Card
Stay tuned with us for more updates from BPSC. Press CTRL+D right now to bookmark this page.