Telangana Government has started the e-pass scholarship registration process. Candidates going to higher classes after 10th Class /SSC can avail this scholarship. The Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2017 fresh registration has started. Students going to post-matric classes can utilise this opportunity by applying online through the Telangana Government E-Pass Official portal, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Students can go through the article to know the details about Telangana E-PASS registration (fresh) and Telangana E-PASS renewal process.
Telangana E-Pass Scholarships 2017-18 Fresh & Renewal Online Application @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
The Telangana state Government offers post matric scholarship for the development of education in the state. Students those have to apply for the scholarship newly can apply or students those who have already registered with the Telangana e-pass scholarship can renew their scholarship. Visit the Telangana Government official page, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in to know the complete details of Telangana e-pass scholarship registration and other details.
Documents Required for TS ePass Scholarship
- SSC Marks list
- Cast Certificate (if required)
- Last 7 years study certificates
- Valid email Id
- Aadhar Card Number
- Income certificate from Mee Seva (latest one)
- Bank account passbook, Account number and branch name
- EAMCET, ICET, PGECET, OUCET anyone hall ticket number and rank card details (select one based on you got admission in which entrance test)
- Valid Mobile number (for receiving OTP and important messages in future)
Telangana E-pass Eligibility Criteria:
Students who are having the unfavourable financial condition to study the higher education can avail the Telangana post-matric scholarship. Students those who are pursuing in Graduate Degree, Diploma, Intermediate, ITI, Post Graduate Degree can apply for Telangana E-Pass scholarship. SC, ST, OBC candidates can utilise the Telangana e-pass scholarship to continue their education. As per the guidelines from the Telangana state Government the scholarship is applicable for students those who belong to the families earning less than 1 lakh per anum. Students can go through the application process from the below-given steps and can apply for the scholarship to continue their further studies. Students who wish to apply for Telangana e-pass scholarship have to apply before 30th August.
TS Epass Online Application process: (FRESH)
- Initially, applicants have to log on to the official website at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the link of ‘Postmatric Registration for Fresh’
- Click the link
- Mandatory documents option is available click on it
- Select “Apply Now”
- Select Academic Year & Provide SSC Hall Ticket Number and DOB
- Open the bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Also, students have to enter the details of Mobile Number for receiving OTP (One Time Password) for registration of application (Mobile number may belong to the student or anyone of his/her family members).
- Study/Bonafide Certificate of last seven Years if necessary.
- Common entrance test allotment order.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in Epass, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
- Finally, check all the options and Click on ‘Submit Button’
Last Date to Apply Telangana E-Pass Scholarship 2017: 30th August 2017