Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is going to release Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) notification tomorrow i.e; 25th Feb 2016. Candidates who are looking for the admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana can apply online from the direct link provided below from 28th February 2016. The last Date for filling online registrations without any late fee is 28th March 2016. For more details regarding the educational qualification, exam date, application fee read the article.
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Telangana which is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad. This year it has released notification for the TS EAMCET 2016 can the candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online.
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Name of the Exam: TS EAMCET 2016
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture) & Business
- B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & AH/ B.F Sc
- BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS
- Start of Online Application: 28th February 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 28th March 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.500/-: 3nd April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.1000/-: 13th April 2016
- Date of the Exam: 2nd May 2016
- Release of Key: 3rd April 2016
- Declaration of Results: 12th May 2016
Candidates must have a qualified 12th class examination or its equivalent from recognized board/ Institute.
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2016?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on TS EAMCET 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/Take a printout for the further reference.
Note: We will update the application fee here as soon as after the official notification is released
Stay tuned to this page. We will update the application link, official notification, admit cards, results etc. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.