TS EAMCET Counseling Dates 2017: Candidates can check Telangana EAMCET Schedule For Certificate Verification Rank Wise, Web Options, seat allotment, admissions details at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET Examination was successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on 12th May across the state of Telangana. Candidates aspiring to get admission into Engineering, MBBS, B.pharmacy courses have attempted the test in large numbers. All the hopefuls have already checked with their result on 22nd May and are waiting for the TS EAMCET Web options, seat allotment, and counselling dates 2017. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has now announced the TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2017. All the hopefuls those have qualified the test can go on the dates clearly.
TS EAMCET Counseling Dates 2017 – Telangana EAMCET Schedule For Certificate Verification Rank Wise, Web Options @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Students those have cleared the TS EAMCET 2017, need to pay a processing fee of Rs 800 to attend for the document verification. After the document verification phase is completed, students can choose their interested college and course through the web options. Also, the choices filled by the students can be edited after filling up the web options. Once after this process is completed the TSCHE will allot the seats for aspirants.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling Schedule & Document Verification – Important Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||Telangana Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Category||TS EAMCET Counselling|
As per the announcement by TSCHE the document verification, web options, counseling dates of TS EAMCET are as follows,
TS EAMCET Certificate Verification: 12.06.2017 to 21.06.2017
TS EAMCET Web Option Dates: 16.06.2017 to 22.06.2017
TS EAMCET Web Options Changing Dates: 22.06.2017 & 23.06.2017
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Date: 28.06.2017
FEE TO BE PAID:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification)
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
3. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Documents to Carry or EAMCET Document Verification:
- TS EAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY)
Steps to follow for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
- Candidates have to visit official website of TS EAMCET 2017
- After that click on counseling & enter asked details.
- Enter Sex, Rank, Category, Branch, Regions and click on submit.
- You will be seeing the allotted colleges & click on the printout.
Note: Candidates can o through the official portal of TS EAMCET, Eamcet.tsche.ac.in for more information, where students can find the useful information to proceed.
TSEAMCET 2017 :: Detailed Notification for Options exercise
When is the medical Eamcet counseling