TS TET Admit card for 2017 is now available, candidates can download the admit card from the official website at tstet.cgg.gov.in to appear for the test which is on 23rd July 2017, Telangana government is conducting this exam to recruit 8,792 candidates for the post. Board has received many applications for the post, candidates can expect a tough competition. Aspirant can find the details of the examination venue in the admit card with all the instructions.
If any aspirant is facing issues in downloading the hall ticket, then they can contact the Director, SCERT & Ex-officio Director, SCERT, Hyderabad between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM. Aspirants should give few details like journal number of the fee paid, application reference number, a copy of the Application form and one photograph for collecting their TS-TET Call Letter from the authority office. This should be done before the examination is started, without the admit card no candidate is supposed to take the examination. Cross check before you make a move to the examination. Candidates are also supposed to take any government issued ID proof(Only Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, and ID Cards issued by the State/Central Government to be considered by Examiner as Identity proof) for the examination along with the admit card. Carrying calculator, Mobile or any electronic items are not allowed to carry with the candidate.
TS TET Hall Ticket 2017 Available @ tstet.cgg.gov.in – Download Telangana TET Admit Card
TS TET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will have two papers i.e. Paper-1 & Paper-2
- Type of questions : Multiple choice
- Each question will carry one mark
- No negative marking in Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I covers the topics : Child Development & Pedagogy (30 marks), Native Language (30 marks), English Language (30 marks), Mathematics (30 marks), Environmental Studies (30 marks)
- Paper –II covers the topics: Child Development & Pedagogy (30 marks), Language 1 (30 marks), Language 2 (30 marks) ,Mathematics (30 marks) ,Science or Social Studies (30 marks)
- Total marks for Paper-I and Paper-II is 150
- Time Duration of exam is : 2 hrs 30 min
TS TET which is Teacher Eligibility Test is a National level Indian entrance examination conducts by almost all the states of India. It is hosted by both State and Central Govt. in India. This exam is compulsory for those candidates who want to grab teaching jobs from Class-I to ClassVIII. Telangana State School Education Board is a State Government body. It is a newly established board that works with the responsibility of determining the policy-related, cognitive and administrative the higher educational systems. Their vision is to become a world-class institution that guides governance reforms by bringing together and harnessing the power of knowledge, technology and people for good governance.
Examination Name: Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test
Department Name: Telangana State School Education Board
Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card/Call Letter
Total Vacancies: 8792
Examination Date: 23rd July 2017
Paper-I: 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon (2½ hrs) b)\
Paper-II: 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM (2½ hrs)
Results: 05th August 2017
Official Website: www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
Steps to download the TS TET 2017 Admit card:
- Visit the official portal tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on ‘Download Hall ticket’
- After reading the instructions mark against ‘I have read all the above instructions’.
- Enter the Candidate ID/Reference ID and Date of Birth
- Hit on ‘GO’
- Download and take a print out of the admit card