B Town’s hottie Deepika Padukone always manages to grab eyeballs with her charm and beauty. Ever since the actress started shooting for her Hollywood debut xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, she’s been making headlines. The diva has been shooting for the movie since last four months and finally she is back in town. But Dips has always delighted her fans with all the pictures and updates from the sets and indeed she even made us curious with them.
Some time back, Vin Diesel had posted a picture of him holding our very lovely Deepika Padukone. Quite naturally the picture created quite a lot of flutter on social media for their sizzling chemistry. Here are some sizzling pictures of Deepika with Vin Diesel which will make a certain Mr. Ranveer Singh jealous. Take a look at them.
1. Posted by Deepika on Twitter, this picture literally broke the internet. A mysterious click with Vin Diesel’s face hidden, the picture had no caption or hashtag. But, the closeness.
2. This selfie shared by Vin Diesel on his Instagram account, given their ‘we do this every day’ kinda attitude in the picture, anybody is bound to get jealous right?
3. It is clear from the pic that Deepika and Vin surely seem to share some amazing chemistry.
4. In this pic, the two co-stars are most definitely raising the temperatures of Mr. Singh with their sizzling chemistry.
5. This one is from a photoshoot that probably made jealous not only Ranveer Singh but, the entire world.
6. Deepika and Vin surely seem to share some amazing chemistry which is quite evident from the way he’s holding her and her relaxed, gorgeous smile in this picture. It will surely make Ranveer jealous.
7. A leaked still from the movie. This picture is enough to make a certain Mr. Ranveer Singh jealous.
8. Vin Diesel recently shared this picture on Instagram and captioned it as “Destiny….#thereturnofxandercage”. Look at the way Vin is holding Deepika. This picture doesn’t set only our screens ablaze but definitely Mr. Singh’s heart as well.
Stay tuned with us for more interesting stories. Press CTRL+D right now to bookmark this website in your web browser.