JEE Advanced Result 2017: The Results of IIT JEE Advanced 2017 will be available at www.jeeadv.ac.in on 11th June at 10:00 am. Candidates can check score, cut off marks and download the JEE Advanced Rank Card. Those students who took the JEE Advanced 2017 exam may get 11 bonus marks for three ambiguous questions. This would be applicable to all candidates who took the examination on May 21.
IIT JEE Advanced Result 2017 – Check Rank Card, Cutoff Marks at jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced Result 2017 is declared by IIT Madras on 11th June at 10 am. Candidates those have come across the test can now check the JEE Advanced 2017 results, score and can download the rank card. Also, students can check category-wise ranks, All India Ranks (AIRs) as well. The JEE Advanced Result 2017 will also be sent through SMS. Candidates declared to be cleared the examination only if they have got the qualifying marks in the examination.
The JEE Advanced examination was held on 21st May by the IIT Madras for aspirants seeking admission into IITs. Candidates those have appeared for IIT Advanced examination are said to be qualified in the test if they clears both paper 1 and paper 2. The JEE Advanced qualifying status will as well announced with the result. Candidates qualified the examination will get admission into IITs / IIITs/NITs/ ISMs through JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
JEE Advanced Qualifying Marks 2017
|S.No.||Rank List||Minimum % of marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate marks|
|1.||Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||20.0|
|2.||OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||18|
|3.||SC rank list||5.0||10|
|4.||ST rank list||5.0||10|
|5.||Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||10|
|6.||OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||10|
|7.||SC-PwD rank list||5.0||10|
|8.||ST-PwD rank list||5.0||10|
|9.||Preparatory course rank list||2.5||05|
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2017:
|1||Announcement of JEE Advanced Result||June 11, 2017 at 10 am|
|2||Download of JEE Advanced Rank Card||June 11, 2017|
|3||Counselling through JoSAA||June, 2017|
IIT JEE Admissions for Architecture Course
To get admission into Architecture course in IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur candidates those have qualified in IIT Advanced test need to appear for AAT test. Through which candidates can get admission into Architecture course.
Check : JEE Advanced Result 2017 – Declared
Steps to Download JEE Advanced Result 2017
- Visit the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link JEE Adv Results 2017 in the home page
- Login with Password, ID number and the other details in the provided fields
- Click on the submit button below
- Results of JEE Advanced 2017 result, rank, will appear on your screen; also the qualifying marks and merit list will be displayed on the main page of the website.
- Download the results and take a print out of it for future reference.
JEE Advanced Result 2017 – Details
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Mobile No
- JEE Advanced 2017 Roll No
- JEE Advanced 2017 Registration No
- Registered Email ID
- JEE Advanced 2017 Qualifying Status: Qualified or not
- Candidate’s Status: whether documents are valid
- Category Rank (if any).
- Rank obtained in Common Rank List
Important points regarding JEE Advanced 2017 Result
- The minimum prescribed marks will vary with the category.
- Merit lists for OBC (NCL), SC and ST will be announced separately. JEE Advanced Result 2017 of candidates belonging to these categories will contain the specified relaxation in minimum marks.
- No individual rank card will be sent to them.
- Securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2017 will not guarantee admission to IITs or ISM.
How to calculate the JEE Advanced 2017 Score?
- Only candidates who appear in both JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for ranking.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in each subject for both Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be considered for calculating the rank
- For example, Marks obtained in Physics = Physics marks obtained in Paper 1 + Physics marks obtained in Paper 2. Similarly the marks are calculated for Mathematics and Chemistry
- Aggregate marks / score obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate marks in Chemistry + Aggregate marks in Maths
- Rank lists is prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Advanced 2017.
Leave a Reply