JEE Main Result 2017: The score and rank of Paper-I of JEE Main 2017 for all candidates will be declared by 27th April 2017. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) 2017 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2017 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met. The rank shall comprise All India rank and All India category rank.
CBSE JEE Main Result 2017 Declared – Check Score card and Rank @ jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main Result : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has successfully completed the Paper 1 and paper 2 on 2nd, 8th, and 9th of April 2017. Reportedly 2,20,000 aspirants have appeared for the JEE Main Examination from across the Nation. The CBSE has already released the answer key for the JEE Main examination soon after the examination completed. CBSE has also accepted the objections against answer key before 22nd of April. Now, all the hopefuls attempted the JEE Main entrance examination are eagerly waiting for the results. The JEE Mains Results 2017 are reportedly releasing on 27th April 2017. Hence all the competitors can check their results from CBSE official website, cbse.nic.in or JEE Main Official website, Jeemain.nic.in. The JEE Main Results 2017 will be accessible to download from the both websites.
CBSE JEE Main Results 2017 – Score and Result for JEE (Main) – 2017
|Name of the Conducting Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017|
|Examination Dates||2nd April 2017 and 08th to 09th of April 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 Results Announcement Date||27th April 2017 (Released)|
|JEE Main 2017 All India Rank (AIR)||On or before 2nd week of June 2017|
|Official Websites||www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in|
Download JEE Main Result 2017, All India Rank at cbseresults.nic.in
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examination is the National level entrance examination organized by CBSE every year. Students seeking admission in BE/B.Tech, B.Arch/ B.Pharmacy courses in NITs/ IITs/ CFTIs are going to attempt the CBSE JEE Main Examination.
The JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) will also be announced by CBSE at the result declaration time. Candidates those have cleared the JEE Main Paper -1 (B.Tech/ BE) examination with appropriate marks are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination which is going to be held on 21st May 2017. The JEE Advanced Paper 1 will be held from 9 am to 12 pm in the morning and paper 2 will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm in the afternoon.
The candidates will also be given the All India Rank (AIR) for JEE Mains 2017 based on the criteria that is as follows. If the candidates is having tie i.e., having equal scores then, 60 percent of the weightage will be given to the performance in the exam and 40 percent of the weightage to normalized score that is taken from the class 12th or else its equivalent exam, merit of the candidates will be given as per the order that has been given by the CBSE board. The students can access all the merit list and rank based on these criteria from the official website of the board.
Check Here : JEE Main 2017 Result (Available Here)
(Jee Mains 2017 Results Released Now)
Steps to Check JEE Main Results 2017
- At first, you need to go to the official websites of the CBSE or JEE Main as given above
- Next, in the official main page, you need to search for the JEE Main Results Link 2017 and then tap it.
- Later, you can enter your registration number, DOB and other details as necessary and submit them.
- At last, your JEE Main Exam Score 2017 will be displayed on the screen. You can save it for future use.
statistics about the JEE Main 2017 :
- Number of Students Attended : 12 Lakhs approx
- Exam format : offline & Online
- Online Paper 2, 3 Exam Held on : April 8th, 9th 2017
- Offline Paper 1 Exam Held on: April 2nd.
- Number of Centres : 2000 (around India)
- Result Date : April 27th, 2017
- Board Announcing the Result : CBSE
- Merit List on : 30th June 2017
om prakash says
Plz any one help me i got 49 marks than i am able togive advance exam
May be. Best of luck bro
I am obc can didate ,on exart 49 marks,I am eligible for jeeadvance
Any one help me plzz……..
Harihar Patra says
any idea about how many bonus marks will be given for 9/4/17 jee main paper
Anasuya Mohanty says
Show my result I am waiting
|# I AM EAGERLY WATING TO KNOW THE TIMING?
At what time are the results going to be declared?
Arbind Das says
My son HAS GOT 100 MARKS IN MAINS can he qualify for ADVANCE
Sai eja raddy says
I got 155 marks…I’m an oc student can u estimate d rank???
Hello dosto i got 74 marks in jee mains.can i get any colleges through my score?
Sudhir Jainam says
Expected cutoff jee mains
What is the expected cutoff?
Sudhir Jainam says
Aditya jamatia says
Sir I got 110 marks in jeemains ,2017 can I got a nit college or university I’m a st student
when will be results of jee paper 2 be published???
i got 181 marks in jeemain can u plz estimate the rank am a obc student
sir at what exact time will the result be declared
Tripti Kumari says
I get 96 marks in her mains 2017 in obc category . Can I qualify for jee advance.
Can I get any NIT colleges through jee mains marks
Dear Ravi Shankar hi pls ask your son to tell us how to get better results in IIT advance
Hello sir i am sc candidate.My score is 94 in jee mains can i get any nit with cse
How much bonus marks will be given for candidates who wrote jee main online exam on 9/4/17
AVINASH BHARGAVA says
@ravi shankar prasad, Congrats Sir for awesome performance of your son in jee 2017
AVINASH BHARGAVA says
what will be the expected cut off for jee mains 2017?
Ravishanker Prasad says
Tomorrow JEE Main result will be out. So based on your ranking you can judge whether u can get any NIT!
Note : I am parent (ex IITian) not a student. My son has appeared in JEE Main this year and getting 282 marks.
Wow. That is very nice sir
Chandrika Sameer says
When will be the result of mains exam and at what time
might tomorrow mrng in early hours.. stay tuned for live updates
jee main says
Students can check JEE Main Result here fastly : visit – https://jeemainresults2017-nic.in/
Alekha Sahu says
Hello lil’ bro & sist.best of lock,GOD BLESE YOU
I am PwD OBC candidate. My score is 35 can I get NIT. Plzzzz help me plz
Baba Khan says
Sir, I have a few questions regarding admissions through JEE.
1) If a candidate qualifies in JEE Mains, can he apply for JOSAA without appearing for JEE Advanced exam ?
2) what are the important dates for submitting JOSAA application forms this year ?
3) If a seat is allotted and accepted based on JEE Mains, and then gets a rank in Advanced exam, can it be changed ?
na bhai seat change ni kr skte agar josaa ke through ek bar accept kar li toh ..
aur josaa ke liye aap apply kar skte ho even after aap advance do ya na do
Please use the International langue (English), most of the Indian student don’t know about the Hindi
desh bhakt says
Then you are not an Indian.
indian speaks many language but all are indians. Not only person who talks hindi is considered as an indian, so mind ur words desh bhakt
Plzz respect our national language
Ravishanker Prasad says
1) Yes, can apply for JoSAA. without appearing for JEE Advanced.Actually JoSAA is joint seat allocation for JEE (Mains) and JEE (Advanced). Through JEE(Mains) u can get admission to NITs, IIITs, and some Govt funded colleges and through JEE (advanced) u will get admission in IITs and few other institutes like IISc. Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Engineering, Bareli etc..
2) JoSSA will tentatively start from 19th Jun, 2017. If we follow last year schedule,
19 June – 24 June : candidate registration for fill-in their choices.
25 June : 1st round of seat allocation announcement by JoSSA
26 June – 30 June : 1st round seat acceptance by candidates and document verification at RCs
3) JoSSA start after declaration of JEE(Advanced) result. JEE(Advanced) result is scheduled to declare on 11th June. Therefore, candidate have decide his choices during fill-in. Once you accept seat it will not be changed. Although if you have accept seat with “float” or “slide” option u can participate in next round of seat allocation but choices will be considered which u have filled-in during 1st round.
Hope now picture is clear to you.
Please give me my answer. I am PwD OBC candidate. My score is 35 .can I get any NIT. Plz reply fast bro
Ravishanker Prasad says
Its difficult to say on marks basis. Last year for OBC-NCL (PwD) last rank 1231 gets place in NIT.