Vodafone has raised a free NEW Offer for its clients. It has announced the free 4GB 4G Data to promote its 4G services. This plan has been implemented by Vodafone to give the counter to its competitor Reliance Jio. Under the new plan, the Vodafone clients can profit 4GB of 4G data on 4G handsets when they move up to organization’s SuperNet 4G plan. The arrangement is dynamic crosswise over Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata and 14 other Vodafone-hovers in India. Supporters can get the Vodafone 4G SIMs from Vodafone Stores, Vodafone Mini Stores or multi-mark outlets over the city.
Vodafone to offer 4GB of free 4G data to users upgrading to its 4G network
Vodafone’s 4GB data accompanies a validity of 10 days for prepaid clients. For, Vodafone postpaid clients, the validity is till the following charging date of their association. Clients need a 4G supporting Smartphone to benefit the 4GB data. The free 4GB data will reflect in client’s data balance within 2 hours of the SIM update.
“Vodafone is proud to be the preferred telecom services provider to over 10.76 million customers in the circle. We are offering 4GB data free for our customers to experience the benefits of our Data Strong Network and enjoy unparalleled mobile internet services,” said Alok Verma Business Head, Delhi-NCR, Vodafone India, said.
How to Avail Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data?
- Initially Buy a Vodafone 4G SIM card from any Vodafone Mini Store, Vodafone Store, or multi-brand outlet in your city.
- Activate the SIM card by sending an SMS ‘SIMEX ‘ to 55199 from your existing Vodafone number.
- You will receive an automated response SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered.
- Enter the last 6 digits of the new SIM number and send to 55199.
- This has to be done within 2 hours of receiving the first SMS from 55199.
- You will last receive an SMS confirming your SIM activation. The activation will be done within 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply