DMRC Answer Key 2017- Check Delhi Metro Executive and Non-Executive Posts Cut Off Marks at delhimetrorail.com. All the candidates who appeared in Computer Based Test/Exam held from 14 th to 28th February 2017 for Recruitment to various posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation against our recruitment advertisement No: Advt. No. DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016 are hereby informed that, if they have any objection against Questions and Answers (Responses) can now file his or her objections to Questions and Answers through online link at our website http://www.delhimetrorail.com.
DMRC Answer Key 2017- Check Delhi Metro Executive and Non-Executive Cut Off Marks @ delhimetrorail.com
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. Every year it conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. This year it has released the notification for the Junior Engineer Electrical posts and the candidates who had written the exam can check the answer key from the official website.
Requirement of Executive and Non Executive for DMRC’s on Direct Recruitment Basis
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical(E01)
- Asstt. Manager/S&T(E02)
- Asstt. Manager/Civil(E03)
- Asstt. Manager/Operations(E04)
- Asstt. Manager/HR(E05)
- Asstt. Manager/Finance(E06)
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)(NE01)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)(NE02)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical(NE03)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics(NE04)
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical(NE05)
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil(NE06)
- Account Assistant(NE07)
- Maintainer – Electrician(NE08(A))
- Maintainer – Fitter(NE08(B))
- Maintainer – Electronic Mechanic(NE08(C))
- Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic(NE08(D))
DMRC released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of Executive and Non-Executive posts in the all department. A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied for these posts. Candidates who had written the exam can check the answer key from the direct link provided below.
Download Answer key For the Post of Asstt. Manager/Operations(E-04); Asstt. Manager/HR(E-05); Asstt. Manager/Finance(E-06); Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)(NE-02); Jr. Engineer/ Electrical(NE-03); Jr.Engineer/ Electronics(NE-04); Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical(NE-05); Jr.Engineer/ Civil(NE-06); Account Assistant(NE-07); Maintainer – Electrician(NE-08(A)); Maintainer – Fitter(NE-08(B)); Maintainer – Electronic Mechanic(NE-08(C)); Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic(NE-08(D)) scheduled from 14th to 28th Feb 2017″
DMRC Answer key 2017: The candidates who are registered for maintainer post should read the DMRC maintainer answer key 18 December 2016 & those who registered for Customer Relations Assistant(CRA) Post should download DMRC answer key 2017 CRA pdf undergo the common written exam. The written exam will be conducted as per the scheduled date. But after completing the examination, they will be waiting to receive their Delhi Metro Answer Key 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)|
|Name of the Post||Executive and Non-Executive|
|Date of the Exam||14th to 28th February 2017|
|Status||Declared on 9th March 2017|
DMRC Cutoff Marks 2017
DMRC cut off marks depend on the total number of candidates appeared for the exam, difficulty level of the paper. The DMRC cut off marks also vary category wise. We will update the cutoff marks here.
Start Date to Login Online Objections : 10th March 2017
End Date for Submitting Online Objections : 14th March 2017
How to Check DMRC Answer Key 2017 PDF?
The candidates who had appeared for the written exam will think to know about their Delhi Metro Answer key 2017. These are the steps to download the report key of this post.
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Answer Key 2017.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Check the key.
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
Check below To view the Question Booklet & Answer key of DMRC Recruitment 2017 for all candidates who appeared in Computer Based Test / Exam held from 14th to 28th February 2017.
Candidates are advised to submit Objections in the Question Paper and/or Answer Keys through this link only. Objections through any other mode/means/channel shall not be entertained by DMRC.
Stay tuned to this website. We will update DMRC JE, CRA, SC/TO, Maintainer 2017 merit list, results here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.
1. Only those candidates who have appeared in the Computer Based Test are eligible to file objections.
2. Please read the instructions carefully after login before you start creating your objections.
3. To view your paper, go to tab “Question Paper”.
4. Click On + Button in the tab “Objections” to raise your objections.
5. Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
6. Objections must be entered only in English language.
7. Ambiguous Objections may not be considered for evaluation. The objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned.
8 Submission of Objections
8.1 Before submission of Objection it is mandatory for candidate to Upload supporting document.
8.2 Supporting document of maximum size of 400KB should be in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format.
8.3 Maximum 03 supporting documents can be uploaded for each Question.
9. Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
10. Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
11. In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark (√) next to the option.
12. The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
13. The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned the right of the question.
14. The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
15. In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
16. Important: Objection is to be submitted ONLY through this ONLINE objection link which will be open till 14th March 2017. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances. If candidate do not submit their objections within stipulated period, such candidates will not have any right for any future legal claim in any court of law for re-evaluation at later stage of selection process.