APSLPRB SI Hall-tickets Download For Civil, RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) 2016. Canditates can download SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP), DJ & AM hall-tickets from today.
APSLPRB SI Hall-tickets Download For Civil, RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons)
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment board has Released Halltickets for SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron 2016. A huge number of candidates are looking for Download the AP SI Halltickets 2016. Candidates who had applied can download their hall tickets from APSLPRB official Website @ recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016 is available to download from recruitment.appolice.gov.in or our reader can make use of direct link which is activated at end of this page to download AP Police SI (Civil) Hall Tickets.
AP Police Recruitment Exam Hall Tickets Download Information @ www.appolice.gov.in
Name Of Exam : AP SI Recruitment Exam
Total No. of Posts : 707 Posts
Exam Date of Prelims : 27/11/2016
Category : AP Police Recruitment Exam Admit Card
Hall-tickets Status : Available (17/11/2016)
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice types question
Official Website: Recruitment.appolice.gov.in
APSLPRB SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP), DJ & AM Hall Tickets Download 2016
Candidates Download AP Police Hall Ticket 2016 or AP SI Prelims Examination Hall tickets from below given link.
HALL TICKET FOR PRELIMINARY WRITTEN TEST
SI (Civil) (Men & Women), RSI (AR) (Men & Women) & RSI (SAR CPL/APSP) (Men) in Police Department and Dy. Jailors (Men) & Assistant Matron (Women) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department, Notification Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016, dt: 17.09.2016
Download Hall-Ticket for Preliminary Written Test
Preliminary Written Test for SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) to be held on 27/11/2016. For any problems regarding Recruitment Please Call Helpline Numbers : 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255, 9441450639 or send mail to email@example.com .
Exam Date and Time : 27/11/2016
- Paper-I 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- Paper-II 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Mere issue of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the SLPRB, A.P. The SLPRB, A.P. will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents at the time of conducting Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test for those candidates who declared qualified in Preliminary Written Test.
2. The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is strictly “Provisional”.
3. This Hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure that the print of the Hall Ticket using a Laser Printer.
4. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall at 9:00 AM. (Paper-I) & 01.30 PM (Paper-II).
5. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
6. Candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the test commences i.e. after 10:00 AM & 02.30 PM and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e. 1:00 PM & 05.30 PM).
7. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall, if they are LATE EVEN BY A MINUTE.
8. Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
9. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets like
Mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, smart watch, calculator, log tables, wallet , purse, notes, charts,
loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on to the body or in their pockets.
10. The candidate shall carry in to the Examination Hall only (i) Black / Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Any one of the Original Photo identity Proof (no photocopy or scanned copy) like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employee ID, Driving License, etc., to the Examination Hall.
11. Candidate shall enrol with Biometric (finger print data) during the examination, failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
12. The candidate should also sign on this Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator.
13. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY ON OMR ANSWER SHEET BEFORE YOU START ANSWERING
14. Before start answering please check whether personal details printed on the OMR answer sheet are correct.
15. The Preliminary Written Test will be for 100 marks in (Paper-I & Paper II, Objective) consisting of 100 Multiple choice questions each question will carry one mark.
16. Immediately on opening the question paper booklet, candidate must ensure that whether all questions are Printed or not. In case of any discrepancy, immediately exchange the question paper booklet of same Booklet code by bringing the error to the notice of Invigilator.
17. OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be Evaluated, if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Rough work should not be done on OMR Answer Sheet.
18. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation at the time of test will render the applicant liable
for invalidation of his/her OMR Answer Sheet. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make
him/her liable for criminal action.
19. The Check-in-procedure inside the test hall includes capturing your image and finger prints. This is a security feature to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, you are advised not to apply any external matters viz :- Mehandi, Ink etc, on their Fingers/Hands/Foot.
20. Questions will be set in English/ Telugu or English /Urdu languages in the Question Paper Booklet.
21. Use Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to darken the circles for Paper-I and Paper-II. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink / Gel pens.
22. Changing an answer is NOT ALLOWED.
- While answering, choose the BEST alternative answer from the four choices given below the question and darken the
same in the corresponding circle of the OMR Answer Sheet. Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle,
as change of answer is not allowed.
- Use of eraser or white fluid on the OMR Answer Sheet is not permitted, as the OMR Answer Sheets are machine
gradable and it may lead to invalidation.
23. The OMR answer sheet is provided in duplicate. Till the end of the examination it should not be separated or mutilated. After the examination it should be separated in the presence of Invigilator. The candidate may retain the “Candidate’s Copy of OMR Answer Sheet and Question Paper Booklet with him/her.
24. The candidate should return the SLPRB,AP Copy of OMR Answer Sheet to invigilator, before leaving the Examination Hall. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for Criminal action besides rejection of his/her candidature.
25. Candidates are prohibited for communication, consulting (or) conversing with other candidates in examination hall causing disturbance/disruption in any manner whatsoever.
26. No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the written test.
27. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the end of recruitment process.
28. Change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances.
29. The candidates are advised to visit the Test centre a day before the examination to identify the exact location and the route.
30. Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action on the candidate which may include ban from future test of SLPRB, A.P., and other Public Service Commissions in the country.
About APSLPRB: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment board cameinto existence with effect from 10th September, 1985, vide G.O.Ms.No.459,Home(Police.C)Department, dated: 10-09-1985, headed by in the rank of InspectorGeneral of Police and designated as Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board ( SLPRB), (SLPRB), toplan and implement effective recruitment procedure and also for timely recruitment of all the direct recruitmentof non-gazetted posts in the Police Department including the posts of StationFire Officers & Firemen in the A.P. Fire & Emergency ServicesDepartment; Sub-Inspectors & Constables in Special Protection Force, DeputyJailor, Asst.Matron & Warder (Male/Female) in the Prisons Department andthe posts of Addl.Public Prosecutors, Grade-II & Asst.Public Prosecutors inA.P. State Prosecution Services.
I am not able to download PMT call letter from site.it is showing 404 file is unavailable help me or suggest any link for download.
civil and AR Constable event hall tickets dwnld kavatledu.. Events post pone cheshara
Sir events hall tickets ravadam ledu sir
Sir hall tickes are not downloading plzzz tell me any other way
Official link will be available tomorrow stay Tuned @ desispy.com
HALL TICKET NOT DOWNLOADING
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO DOWN LOAD
sankar pudi says
Sir Hall ticket lo Na photo Sign raledu sir ..em cheyyallo cheppandi sir plzz
Dear sir the web page shows like this
404 – File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its
404 – File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Dear sir I lost my registration id please tell me what process to do
My ssc no 1395152
Phone number 8886284988
Myla janardhan says
Dear sir I lost my registration id please tell me what process to do
My cbse no 4152755
Phone number 9000041667
Surla Rajesh says
Dear sir I am not able to get my hall ticket my application number APPRCFBF7D1CE7
SSC Roll no:1182107
Please issue me to my hall ticket
Dear sir in this exam any nagitive marks is there or not