BSNL JE TTA Results 2016 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL has recently conducted the screening tests from 25th September to 29th September for Junior Engineer (JE) and Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) Posts. Many of the aspirants seeking BSNL jobs have applied and attempted the examination. All the competitors are curiously waiting to check the results. Now, candidates can feel free to know this update. The BSNL has delivered the results of JE, TTA examination on its official website, bsnl.co.in. All the candidates can check their results from the above cited website.
BSNL JE TTA Results 2016 Released @ externalbsnlexam.com – Check Junior Engineer Merit list of Qualified Candidates
The BSNL is one of the biggest telecom networks in India that has millions of clients across India. Every year BSNL hosts various recruitment notifications to hire the suitable personnel for various posts. This year BSNL has hosted a recruitment notification for 2,700 JE and TTA Posts. Many of the interested aspirants from across India have applied for the BSNL JE Posts. All the candidates have attempted the examination with great passion towards grabbing the vacancies.
Download BSNL TTA JE Result 2016
The selection of candidates will be done through written test and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying the written test round will have the chance to attend the interview round. Candidates have to clear both rounds with good merit to get selected for BSNL JE TTA Posts. Now, candidates aspiring to check their BSNL JE TTA Results 2016 can check the BSNL official website. The written exam (online) of BSNL TTA was conducted from September 25 to 29 and the answer keys were released in October.
BSNL JE Results 2016 Important Information
|Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|No. of Posts||2,700|
|Vacancies announced||Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) & Junior Engineer (JE) posts|
|Name of the Examination||JE/ TTA Examination 2016|
|JE / TTA examination dates||25th to 29th September 2016|
|Announcement for||BSNL TTA / JE Results 2016|
BSNL JE TTA 2016 Cutoff Marks, Merit List 2016 Interview Dates
Cutoff Marks of BSNL JE TTA Examination 2016 can be downloaded from the BSNL website. Candidates scoring the minimum cutoff marks will have the chance to forward for next rounds of selection process. Scoring the minimum cutoff marks is the important aspect to clear the written test round.
Candidates clearing the written test with more than the minimum cutoff marks will be listed in BSNL JE TTA Merit List. Candidates those have shortlisted in merit list can proceed for interview session on announced dates. The BSNL JE TTA Interview Dates for merit list candidates will be announced shortly. Hence candidates can keep refreshing the BSNL website on regular basis for more updates.
The number of candidates selected from each circle are as follows:
MERIT LIST OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITH RESPECT TO THE VACANCIES VIDE NOTIFICATION NO.7-1/2016-RECTT DATED 24.6.2016 FOR BSNL DR JE EXAMINATION HELD DURING 25-09-2016 TO 29-09-2016
- Andaman & Nicobar Circle – (OC-9, OBC-3, SC-0, ST-0) – 12
- Andhra Pradesh Circle – (OC-38, OBC-21, SC-12, ST-5) – 76
- Assam Circle – (OC-64, OBC-31,SC-8, ST-13) – 116
- Bihar – (OC-20, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-0) – 34
- Chennai – ( OC-49, OBC-20, SC-11, ST-0) – 80
- Chhattisgarh – ( OC-9, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-5) – 17
- Gujarat – ( OC-105, OBC-56, SC-14, ST-31) – 206
- Haryana – ( OC-87, OBC-43 SC-30, ST-0) – 160
- Himachal Pradesh – ( OC-39, OBC-19, SC-10, ST-5) – 73
- Jammu & Kashmir – ( OC-48, OBC-15, SC-7, ST-9) – 79
- Jharkhand – OC-11, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-4) – 19
- Karnataka – OC-61, OBC-32, SC-19, ST-8) – 120
- Kerala – (OC-50, OBC-36, SC-13, ST-1) – 100
- Kolkata – (OC-66, OBC-0, SC-10, ST-4) – 80
- Madhya Pradesh – (OC-39, OBC-12, SC-12, ST-15) – 78
- Maharashtra – (OC-113, OBC-60, SC-34, ST-17) – 224
- North East-I – ( OC-79, OBC-2, SC-13, ST-38) – 132
- North East-II – (: OC-18, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-2) – 34
- Northern Telecom Region – 15
- Odisha – (OC-23, OBC-5, SC-6, ST-9) – 43
- Punjab – ( OC-200, OBC-84, SC-116, ST-0) – 400
- Rajasthan – (OC-56, OBC-20, SC-14, ST-10) – 100
- Tamilnadu – (OC-105, OBC-53, SC-38, ST-2) – 98
- Uttar Pradesh (East) – (OC-43, OBC-21, SC-16, ST-0) – 80
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – (OC-40, OBC-22, SC-17, ST-1) – 80
- Uttaranchal – ( OC-21, OBC-3, SC-5, ST-0) – 29
- West Bengal – (OC-58, OBC-25, SC-26, ST-6) – 115
Official Press Note :
I am directed to state that a Direct Recruitment examination for the post of Junior Engincer (erstwhile TTA) in BSNL for the year 2015 from open market was conducted during the period 25/09/2016 to 29/09/2016. On the basis of the Online examination, the result of the aforesaid Direct Recruitment has been declared and uploaded on BSNL’s websitc. www.externalexan.bsnl.co.in. A Circle-wise list of provisionally selected candidates for appointment in the post of Junior Engineer (Annexure-A) along with their Online application forms are bcing forwarded here with for further necessary action at your end. These Online application forms will form part of the dossier of the candidates.
2. The Junior Engineer (JE) is a Circle-based Cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular Circle. The first posting of thic candidate shall be in the rural areas of the Circle for the minimum period of 5 (five years. BSNL has the right to post any selected Junior Engineer (JE) to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per prevailing rules of the Company from time to time.
3. The result has been prepared on the basis of Circle-wise merit position of the Online examination held during the period 25/09/2016 to 29/09/2016, as per the choice of Circle given by the provisionally selected candidates and as per the category-wise (OC, OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman) vacancy position available in the respective Circles.
4. The Concerned Circles are, therefore, requested to issue offer of appointments to the provisionally selected candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (erstwhile TTA) in BSNL. In case of any non-acceptance of offer appointment on the part of any Candidate or found ineligible for the said post during scrutiny, the matter may be immediately brought to the notice of Recruitment F3ranch, BSNL Corporate Office, so that the offer of appointment may be given to the next Wait Listed candidates, in order of their merit position, which is valid for one year.
5. All candidates who have been provisionally selected may be asked to produce their original documents relating to the following for verification in accordance with the Advertisement/Notification issued for the aforesaid Direct Recruitment examination, as per the existing norms/guidelines :-
- i) Educational Qualifications
- ii) Age
- iii) Mcdical Fitness Certificate iv)
- iv) Category Certificato in respect of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- v) Medical Certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- vi) Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Serviceman candidates
6. Thc above action may commence immediately and all actions may be completed in a time bound manner as per thic schedule given below :-
8. Extension of time to candidates may not be granted ordinarily. However, in exception cases, extension can be given upto 15 days by the Circle.
Step to Check BSNL JE TTA Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List 2016
- Initially have a visit to BSNL Official Website, Bsnl.co.in or externalbsnlexam.com or bsnleuchq.com
- Check for the Link ‘JE TTA Results 2016’ or “Declaration of the results of Junior Engineers (Direct Recruitment) and the instructions to the CGMs thereon”.
- Click On it and enter the registration ID etc requisite information and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The Result, score appears on screen .
- Check the result and take a printout for reference.
- Also candidates can find the Cutoff Marks, and merit list links on homepage.
- Just by clicking on them candidates can be able to check the cutoff marks & merit list of BSNL JE TTA examination.