Supreme Court has recently ordered to link Aadhar Card with mobile numbers by 2018 February. This decision has taken to trace out the fake numbers. Also, mobile service providers are responsible for this act. If users fail to link Aadhar Card number to their mobile number before February 2018, the connection will be deactivated by the Network. The Union Government has announced to link up aadhar cards with mobile numbers in the month of March 2017. Hence the users who have not linked their aadhar number with the mobile number can proceed now. Here we have given the necessary steps to follow to link phone number with aadhar card.
How to Link Mobile Number (SIM) with Aadhaar Card? – Complete Process
- Visit the UIDAI Website, uidai.gov.in
- ‘Update Aadhar Details (Online)’ tab on the homepage. By clicking on it you will be redirected to the other page.
- Now, enter the Aadhar Card number, Captcha Text.
- Request for OTP.
- The OPT will be sent to your existing mobile number.
- After entering the OTP the page will be redirected to another page.
- Under ‘Select field(s) to update’, select ‘Mobile Number’ Now enter your new mobile number that you want to record in the database and submit.
Link Your Phone Number To Aadhaar:
- Users can link up Aadhar Card to their mobile number by visiting the nearby network store.
- You will be required to finish biometric confirmation.
- Biometric confirmation is a procedure through which, a person can be particularly distinguished on the premise of fingerprints and details are getting according to the data in Aadhaar database.
- You will also get the OTP on your mobile number after you start the confirmation procedure.
- To complete the link-up process, give the OTP to the store official.
Note: If the mobile number already has linked with Ekyc Biometric process while taking the SIM the process is not required.
Leave a Reply