JEE Main Result 2018 : CBSE JEE Mains 2018 Results With Marks/ Score Card Released at Official Websites jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Aspirants can check JEE Main 2018 Exam All India Rank (AIR) For Paper 1 From Below links.
JEE Main Results 2018 with Rank – Check CBSE JEE Mains Paper 1 Score, Cut off Marks, AIR @ cbseresults.nic.in
JEE Main Result 2018 Download: The JEE Main examination is the National level examination that was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on april 8th for paper 1. The JEE Main Examination will be consistently conduced in April month. Students those who qualifying in the JEE Main Examination will get admission in the best colleges like NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs and different reputed colleges of the nation. Aspirants qualifying the JEE Main examination will get admission in various graduate courses of Engineering/BE/ B.Arch/ B.Planning. Every year huge number of aspirants compete for the JEE Main examination. Candidates can check their JEE Main result from the JEE Main official website jeemain.nic.in with candidate login. Go through the below article to know the details of JEE Main 2018 result & Rank card, AIR (All India Rank) Marks List.
CBSE JEE Main Result 2018 Name Wise With Roll Number
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is the National level entrance test which is being organized by CBSE every year. The JEE Main Examination is annually attempted by huge number of aspirants in the state of India. This examination is earlier known as AIEEE examination. In 2013 it has been renamed as IIT-JEE or JEE examination. The Central Board of Secondary education directs the JEE Main for aspirants seeking to study engineering BE/ B.Arch/ B.Planning graduate degree in IITs, NITs, SFIs, IIITs, CFTIs or other national level organizations. Also the CABSE conducts the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) examination to provide the admission into graduate medical / dental courses in national level institutions. Annually many of the Intermediate / 10+2 candidates going to appear for these national level entrance examinations conducted by CBSE.
- JEE results are coming today for mains examination. Official website www.jeemain.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in will avail the results. Candidates will be required to login with their credentials to check the same.
- The results publication today is for paper 1 aspirants (B.E./B.Tech). Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) exam results will come on May, 2018.
- This year All India Rank i.e., JEE Main rank list is also being declared today. Only All India Rank is considered for admission to IITs, NITs, CFTIs, SFTIs and others.
- Weightage to class 12 marks removed in preparation of JEE main rank list.
CBSE JEE Mains Exam Results 2018 & Score Card Download – Information
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examinations||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2018|
|Category||JEE main result 2018|
JEE Mains Results & Marks 2018 Download @ www.jeemain.nic.in
The CBSE JEE Main Examination conducted for 2 papers, paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates need to qualify the JEE Main both papers to get the rank. Initially the CBSE announced the JEE Main result on April. In the month of June the CBSE will announces CBSE JEE Main AIR/ All India Rank 2018.
CBSE JEE Main Exam Results & All India Rank (AIR) 2018 @ cbseresults.nic.in
The All India Rank (AIR) for the JEE Mains Exam 2018 will be given in view of the associated criteria. If the students get the tie i.e., when two or more students get the equivalent scores or checks (60% weightage will be given to the execution in the JEE (Main) and in addition 40% weightage to standardized the marks that are acquired in the class 12th/ Intermediate or else similar to the qualifying exam), between se value of such candidates will be offered by request that is set by the board. Taking into account this, the merit list will be issued with the ranks and will be announced in the official site of the board.
Score and Result for JEE (Main) – 2018
- The score and rank of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2018 for all candidates will be declared by27th April 2018. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2018 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2018 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met. The rank shall comprise All India rank and All India category rank.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- No score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) websitehttp://jeemain.nic.in only.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks, interse merit of such candidates shall bed ecided in the order mentioned.
CBSE JEE Main 2018 Result
JEE Main 2018 Score Card / AIR
How To Check JEE Main 2018 Results Online?
- Visit Jee main 2018 official website of cbseresults.nic.in/ jeemain.nic.in
- Search for the JEE Mains Results Link 2018 on home page and click it.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in jee main 2018 result login.
- click on submit button.
- Finally, your score will be shown on the screen, check and take a printout for further reference.
Cut-off score for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2018 for following categories – Official
|Common Rank List||81|
|Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL)||49|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||32|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||27|
1. The Category and Sub –Category have been indicated as mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
2. Only Indian nationals are allowed to fill choices online for counseling in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs because there is a separate DASA channel for Foreign National candidates.
a) For details on central counselling, Please visit www.josaa.nic.in
b) Candidate must preserve Score Card till the process of admission in the colleges/Institutions is over.
c) Based on relative rankings, a number of students have been permitted to fill up the choices, however this does not guarantee seat allotment as the seat allotment would be based purely on merit in respective categories and availability of seats in those categories in participating Institutions.
d) Admission in a college/Institution is subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and verification of original certificates.
e) Detailed Admission Procedure and Information Brochure are available on the website www.josaa.nic.in Candidate must follow the admission procedure and instructions available in the information Brochure carefully.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Nationals (Including PIO/OCI) For Appearing In JEE (Advanced) 2018
- All the candidates must fulfil each and every one of the following five criteria to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2018.
- Criterion 1 – Performance in JEE (Main) 2018: Candidates should be among the top 2,20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper‐1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- The percentages of various categories are: 27% for OBC‐NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and the remaining 50.5% is OPEN for all. Within each of these four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is available for PwD (including Dyslexic) candidates.
Number of attempts:
A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in consecutive years. Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE (Advanced) 2016 for the first time are also eligible.
JEE Advance 2018 Import Dates:
- Online registration portal : www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Online registration begins: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:00 IST
- Online registration closes: monday, May 7, 2018 17:00 IST
- Regn. with late fee begins: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 after 17.00 IST
- Regn. With late fee closes: Tuseday, May, 2018 17.00 IST
prem Chand says
I got 10121 rank based on category ranking in JEE mains advanced paper 2
can I get seat in any college this year
Sir my pwd rank is 2643 can i get any colage….this yr…
Sir mera all India sc categry jeemain rank 25252 hi kya hamko gov. College mil sakata hi
I have cleared jee mains and not advance .
Can I directly give jee advance paper next year
Poulami Bhattacharyya says
In jee main till which rank one can get a chance to study in a govt. Collage .
Shive Prakash says
I scored 77 in JEE-MAIN 2017 with a CRL rank 125529(General). My home state is west bengal. I want to do B.Tech in CSE, ECE, IT or ECE. Is there any chance for me in any college in Kolkata, hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune. Is there any college for applied Geology which takes admission on jeemain 2017 marks. Please help me.
aur saath mein maa bhi chudaao