The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Result 2017 for admission into various programmes was announced by the University on its official portal, jmi.ac.in. The JMI admission test results 2017 were announced on 3rd July. Students those have been waiting for the result can now make a visit to the official portal to check the result. The JMI releases the merit list of selected aspirants. Students will be given admission as per the merit list. Candidates can go through this article to know more details regarding the JMI admission 2017 -18 and other important details.
JMI B.Tech Entrance Result 2017 for UG & PG Admission Released Today @ jmi.ac.in
JMI Result 2017 : Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) has released the results of admission test 2017 course-wise. For each course, the results have been released individually. Students can check the JMI result 2017 from today 3rd July from the official website. Candidates can go through the following table for clear understanding regarding the result schedule.
JMI Entrance Test Result 2017
Jamia Millia Islamia University annually organizes the admission test for students to grant admission in various Graduate Degree programmes. This year the JMI, Ne Delhi has hosted the entrance examination for interested aspirants to affirm admissions into the academic year 2017 -18. Candidates those have obtained the good merit in the examination will get shortlisted by the university. While students those have been shortlisted in the merit list will get admission into their desired programme. The JMI has today announced the JMI results 2017 on its official website, jmi.ac.in. Candidates those have come across the test can check the details from the portal.
The JMI merit list will be decided as per the merit of contestants and also by the category of the candidates. The University announces the merit list as per norms. Candidates can keep visiting the official portal for more details.
|Name of the University||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University, New Delhi|
|Category||JMI entrance test result 2017|
|Status||Declared – 3rd July|
JMI Interview Round 2017
Candidates those have been shortlisted in the examination will have to attend the JMI interview round. Candidates have to attend the interview along with self-attested copies of documents, admit card of entrance test and also the original documents.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination together with the marks sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission as mentioned in this prospectus.
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or from a government hospital certifying blood group.
- Candidate has to bring Score card of JEE Mains 2017 and NEET 2017 for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS Programme respectively.
- For BDS program, selected candidates shall have to submit a medical fitness certificate issued by Dr. M.A.Ansari Health Centre, JMI OR by a government hospital.
- Proof of permanent address as declared in the Application Form with the name of the nearest Police Station and the District.
- In case an intervening /gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/ affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/ Notary Public for the entire intervening /gap period showing year-wise preoccupation and non-indulgence in any criminal activities after leaving the Institution last attended.
- Candidates of Evening/Part-time programs /Sponsored category shall also submit the following: 1. Experience and No Objection Certificates from the present employer(s). & 2. Self-employed candidates shall provide authentic evidence in support of their self-employment.