Andhra pradesh : Aadhaar Card Is Mandatory For Filling EAMCET 2016 Online Application Form. Students who wish to show up for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (Eamcet) must have Aadhaar number. The Government has made it required for the students to give their Aadhaar number in the online application form to enlist for the examination. That separated, the government has hike the fee for examination from Rs 250 to Rs 350 from this year.
Aadhaar Card Is Mandatory For EAMCET 2016 Filling Online Application Form
Jammers will be arranged the exam centers and they also be under electronic surveillance system. The decision was taken to keep away from any sort of malpractice in the examinations. While the government had arrangements to introduce bio-metric system at the exam centers, the proposition did not materialize due absence of time.
The notification for Eamcet released on January 29. The online submission of application form will start from February 3 to March 21, without late fee. The applications will be acknowledged only once and the entrance fee is acknowledged through debit and credit cards of different banks. The last date for accommodation of online application with late expense of Rs 500 till April 2 and Rs 1,000 till April 11. The candidates can likewise apply with late charge of Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000 till April 19 and April 27 individually.
Also Read: AP EAMCET 2016 Notification Apply Online| Application Form Link, Exam Dates
This time, the government has arranged 26 regional centers and on 250 examination centers over the state. While there practical problems with respect to the test center in Hyderabad.
The Eamcet will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Kakinada for the second sequential time on April 29. The engineering entrance exam will be conducted from 10 am to 1 p.m. furthermore, the agriculture and medicine exam center will be directed from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Applicants can download their lobby tickets from the site www.apeamcet.org from April 4 to 27.
Courses Offered Under AP EAMCET 2016-17:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.Tech,(Ag.Engineering), B.Pharmacy, B.Tech(Food Science and Technology (FST)/B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. Business Mgt).(CA & BM).
- B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc.(Hort.)/B.V.Sc. & A.H /B.F.Sc
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS
EAMCET 2016 Eligible Criteria:
- Applicant Should be born on or before 31st December 1999 or must be of 17 years.
- Applicant must belong to the AP state and must be of Indian Nationality, Over Citizen of India Card Holder or Person of Indian Origin
- Applicant Should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in higher secondary examinations in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination(40% in case SC/ST/OBC category)
How To Apply For AP EAMCET 2016:
Steps for applying EAMCET 2016 form are mentioned below :
- Go to official website www.apeamcet.org to register for the examination.
- Click on apply online and read all the instructions.
- Fill all the personal information, qualification and other necessary details as mentioned in the form and submit it.
- Finally, you will be required to pay your application fees online through debit or credit card and offline through DD to complete the application process and take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Documents Required for EAMCET 2016:
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate stating income of parent
- AP EAMCET 2016 Admit Card
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card of SSC or equivalent
- Resident proof
- PH, NCC, sports or any other special category certificates.
AP EAMCET 2016 Counselling Process :
- Certificates authentication is done
- Filling of options is done
- Online entry of desired choices
- Allotment of seat as per the ranking.
- Reporting to College and Fee Payment to end the process
- Start of Online Application: 3rd February 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 21st February 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee Rs.500/-: 2nd April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee Rs.1000/-: 11th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee Rs.5000/-: 19th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee Rs.10000/-: 27th April 2016
- Availability of Hall Tickets: 21st April 2016
- Date of Exam: 29th April 2016