Junior NTR’s “Nannaku Prematho” has done good business at the overall film industry in the second week. It has joined the club of Telugu films that have earned more than Rs 50 crore.
Huge Blow to Jr NTR’s Nannaku Prematho Collections
“Nannaku Prematho” netted Rs 68.50 crore at the overall film industry in the nine-day augmented first week, and earned an share of Rs 44.86 crore to its distributors. Following there was no new release from Tollywood after that, trade expert anticipated the film would do well in the cinematic world and join the Rs 50-crore club in its second weekend.
In any case, the Sukumar-directed family drama saw an immense drop in accumulation on its second Friday in some areas of Nizam, the film is going under losses. The Nizam distributors failed to reach the bench mark in collections. Karnataka distributors are gaining lot profits. However, Nannaku Prematho is facing serious losses in Nizam region this is huge blow to Jr NTR.
“Nannaku Prematho” has collected approximately Rs 11.02 crore gross at the overall film industry in the second week. Its 16 day total gross collections remains at Rs 79.52 crore. In its second week, the film has added Rs 5.24 crore to the aggregate offer of its distributors Rs 50.10 crore.
Made on a budget of Rs 50 crore, “Nannaku Prematho” has brought Rs 54 crore from its theatrical rights. It has turned into the record-breaking most elevated grosser film in the carrier of Junior NTR. But, it is yet to recoup Rs 4 crore to its distributors. It will give back this sum in its third week, “Kalavathi”, “Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu, “Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi” and Airlift made some damage to Nannaku Prematho Collections.
- In Nizam Nannaku Prematho movie has been sold out to Rs. 13.50 crores and now it gets Rs. 10.22 crores share and here it loses of 3 crores.
- In Ceded are it was sold out to Rs. 7.20 crores and collected only Rs. 6.06 crores.
- In Nellore, sold out to Rs. 1.70 crores but collected Rs. 1.41 crores.
- In Krishna, get Rs. 2. 27crores but sold out to Rs. 3 crores.
- Both Guntur and Vizag sold out Rs. 4.05 and Rs. 4.50 crores but collected Rs. 3.10 crores and 3.55 crores in the areas.
- If we take over all collections, the movie has been collected approximately Rs. 50.5 crores.
Check Out the Areas wise Collection of Nannaku Prematho Below :
|Nizam||Rs 10.22 crore||Rs 15.70 crore|
|Ceeded||Rs 6.06 crore||Rs 8.30 crore|
|Vizag||Rs 3.60 crore|
|G East||Rs 2.98 crore|
|G West||Rs 2.41 crore|
|Krishna||Rs 2.28 crore|
|Guntur||Rs 3.13 crore|
|Nellore||Rs 1.43 crore|
|AP/T total||Rs 32.11 crore||Rs 48.90 crore|
|Karnataka||Rs 5.99 crore||Rs 10.25 crore|
|Rest of India||Rs 1.45 crore||Rs 3.90 crore|
|USA||Rs 8.72 crore||Rs 13.42 crore|
|Overseas||Rs 1.83 crore||Rs 3.05 crore|
|Global Total||Rs 50.01 crore||Rs 79.52 crore|