AP Police Constable Mains hall tickets 2017: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released the hall tickets/Call letter for the AP Police Constable FWE on the official website. Final written Test for the post of PC (Civil&AR) & Warder (Prisons) to be held on 22/01/2017. The hall ticket for Final Written test can be downloaded from 12.01.2017 from website recruitment.apppolice.gov.in.
Recruitment to the posts of SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women)- 3216 Posts, SCT Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women)- 1067 Posts, in Police Department and Warders (Male)-240 Posts & Warders (Female)- 25 Posts, in Prisons & Correctional Services Department was notified vide Notification Rc.No.202/R&T/Rect.2/2016, dt: 22-07-2016. The Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Verification of Certificates was conducted from 01-12- 2016 to 31.12.2016 at all 13 District Headquarters in a phased manner for the above posts for those candidates who qualified in the Preliminary Written Examination held on 6-11-2016.
AP Police Constable Mains Hall tickets 2017 Download
Preliminary Qualifying Examination for the post of PC (Civil/ AR) (Men & Women), Warders (Male & Women) was held on 06.11.2016, in which 1,16,217 candidates qualified. The PMT and PET for these qualified candidates will be held in all district head quarters as per schedule.
Download APSLPRB PC (Civil/ AR), Warders Final Written Test Hall Tikctes 2017
The Andhra Pradesh State level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) has issued notifications for recruiting the employees for the vacant job seats. To full fill the vacancy, the government conducts the Mains to get the best eligible person for the constable post. The examination 2016 is going to be held from 22nd January 2017 at different district Head Quarters. Now it’s time to issue the AP Police Constable FWE hall ticket 2017.
The following candidates attended the PMT/PET and qualified:
- a) No. of candidates qualified in Preliminary Written Test- 1,16,142.
- b) No. of candidates attended for PMT/PET/Verification of Certificates- 1,00,833.
- c) No. of candidates absent in the PMT/PET- 15,309.
- b) No. of candidates qualified in PMT/PET/Verification of Certificates- 72,227
AP PC (civil war) & warder (prisons) Mains hall tickets 2017
The Final Written Examination for the said posts will be held on 22.01.2017. Examination for One Paper (i.e. Objective Type Paper) in which all candidates have to appear will be conducted on 22.01.2017 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM. The said Examination will be held in 5 locations i.e. Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaramu, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Kurnool. To get the Hall Ticket, the candidates must be ready with giving details like Registration ID’s/ Passwords/Roll no/ names and so.
Download The AP Police Constable hall tickets 2017 Below
HALL TICKET FOR FINAL WRITTEN TEST 2017
(i) Candidates who appeared in Physical Measurement Test(PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test(PET) at Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & Visakhapatnam will be allotted Test Centre at Visakhapatnam.
(ii) Candidates who appeared in Physical Measurement Test(PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test(PET) at Kakinada & Eluru will be allotted Test Centre at Rajamahendravaramu.
(iii) Candidates who appeared in Physical Measurement Test(PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test(PET) at Machilipatnam & Guntur will be allotted Test Centre at Vijayawada.
(iv) Candidates who appeared in Physical Measurement Test(PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test(PET) at Ongole, Nellore & Chittoor will be allotted Test Centre at Tirupati.
(v) Candidates who appeared in Physical Measurement Test(PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test(PET) at Kadapa, Anantapur & Kurnool will be allotted Test Centre at Kurnool.
7. The List of candidates who qualified in Physical Measurements Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the post of SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women), in Police Department and Warders (Male) & Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department and are eligible to appear in Final Written Examination is available on the Website – Unit wise.
8. Candidates will be able to download their Hall Tickets from 12.01.2017 at 05.00 PM onwards by logging on to website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. (or) www.appolice.gov.in. In case any candidates is facing problem in downloading Hall Ticket, he may contact Help Line No. 0884-2340535, 2356255 (or) give email ([email protected]).
How to download Hall tickets/Call letter for AP Constable Final written Test (Male/Female) 2017
- Log on to the official website of the board recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Hall Ticket’ appearing on the top panel of the screen.
- Click on the link “AP Constable Civil (Male/Female) exam 2017”.
- Enter the required details and submit the information.
- The Hall tickets will appear on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out of the same.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
- Mere issue of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the SLPRB,A.P. The SLPRB,A.P ., will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents at the time of conducting Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test for those candidates who declared qualified in Final Written
- The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is stricUy “Provisional”.
- This Hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this print the Hall Ticket using a Laser
- Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall at 00 AM.
- Candidates will be penmitted to appear for the examination ONLY, after their credentials are verified by centre
- Candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the test commences e. 10.00 AM and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e. 01.00 PM)
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall, if they are LATE EVEN BY A
- Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets like Mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, smart watch, calculator, log tables, wallet , purse, notes, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on to the body or in their pockets.
- The candidate shall carry in to the Examination Hall only (i) Black I Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Any one of the Original Photo Identity Proof (no photocopy or scanned copy) like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employee ID, Driving License, etc., to the Examination Hall.
- Candidate shall enroll with Biometric infonmation ( capturing, finger print and other data during the examination)through check in procedure failing which his/her candidature will be
- The candidate should also sign on this Hall Ticket in the presence of lnvigilator
- READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY ON OMR ANSWER SHEET BEFORE YOU START
- Before start answering please check whether personal details printed on the OMR answer sheet are
- The Final Written Test consisting of 200 Multiple choice
- The Candidates who are appearing for post codes 21, 53 & 54 should note that each question carry one mark i.e paper Is evaluated for 200marks.
- The candidates who are appearing for post code No 22 should note that each question canry half marik e paper is evaluated for 100 marks.
- Immediately on opening the question paper booklet, candidate must ensure that whether 200 Multiple choice questions are printed or not . In case of any discrepancy , immediately exchange the question paper booklet of same Booklet code by bringing the error to the notice of
- OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be valued, if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious mariks, prayers or identification mariks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to Rough worik should not be done on OMR Answer Sheet.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation at the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her OMR Answer Sheet. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
- During the Check-in-procedure inside the test hall includes capturing your image and finger This is a security feature to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters viz :-Mehandi , Ink etc, on their Hands/Foot.
- Questions will be set in English/Telugu or English/Urdu languages in the Question Paper
- Use Black I Blue Ball Point Pen to dariken the Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink I Gel pens.
- Changing an answer is NOT ALLOWED
i) While answering , choose the BEST alternative answer from the four choices given below the question and dariken the same in the corresponding circle of the OMR Answer Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
ii)The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as change of answer is not allowed.
iii) Use of eraser or white fluid on the OMR Answer Sheet is not penmitted, as the OMR Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to invalidation.
- The candidate should return the SLPRB, P., copy of OMR Answer Sheet, before leaving the Examination Hall. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for Criminal action besides rejection of his/her candidature.
- The OMR answer sheet is provided in Till the end of the examination it should not be separated or mutilated. After the examination it should be separated in the presence of lnvigilator. The candidate may retain the “Candidate’s Copy of OMR Answer Sheet and Question Paper Booklet with him/her.
- Candidates are prohibited for communication, consulting (or) conversing with other candidates in examination hall causing disturbance/disruption in any manner
- No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the written
- Hall Ticket must be preserved till the end of recruitment
- Change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any
- The candidates are advised to visit the Test centre a day before the examination to identify the exact location and the
- Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action on the candidate which may include ban from future test of SLPRB,A.P. and other Public Service Commissions in the country.
The PMT/PET will be conducted in two phases on the same day. First, Physical Measurement i.e. Height, Chest/Weight will be done followed by 1600 meters Run. It is mandatory to qualify in PMT and 1600 meters Run. Those who do not qualify in PMT may file appeal which will be considered on the last day. Those who qualify in PMT but fail in 1600 meters Run will be disqualified and sent back. All those who qualify in PMT and 1600 meters Run will be given a break of 2 – 3 hours before participating in 100 meters Run and Long Jump. Candidates who have applied only for PC Civil or Warder post need to qualify in 1600 meters run and only one of remaining two events i.e. 100 meters Run or Long Jump. However, those who have applied for PC AR will have to qualify in all three events and will be awarded marks based on their performance. During this break period, Certificate verification and data editing will be undertaken.