Every blog post should have at least one image to make it more interesting and readable. When people first learn how to start a blog they just want to know the basics of starting a blog irrespective of what they are going to write on it. Although having good content is important having image relevant to the same is also important. Here are a few reasons why you should consider using images in your blog post.
Makes things worth sharing
Social networks basically work on visuals rather than texts. If you want to reach a large audience and want them to read what you have written, it is essential to include images. It not only makes your article look more presentable but will also help generate interest for the readers. You need to get more readers and the image will do the task.
Better Explanation of Stuff
People tend to understand more through images than through texts. If you are writing something that consists of lengthy text and paragraphs it will seem like a textbook and no one would be interested in reading the same. You can also use images to explain something better. It is often recommended to use step by step images to explain a task. It works just like videos except the fact that it will use fewer data and be more presentable.
Making Blog More Famous
Nothing makes a blogger happier than a successful blog. People like to read original stuff, which is presentable. A neat and simple post with a self-explaining image is something people look for in a post. If your blog provides them the same they would be excited to read more stuff. This will help to make your blog famous and generate more traffic.
Use Different Formats
You can use different formats for images to make your blog interesting such as.JPG,PNG etc. However, if you do not have a JPG image or you do not know how to convert PDF to JPG you can follow these simple steps.
- Select a reputed website such as docs.zone. Make sure you use a website like docs.zone which does everything online and does not need installing any software which could be an additional burden on your laptop.
- Start with making an account or signing in if you already have one.
- On the website go to “PDF to image” tab and click.
- Click on the “Select file” button and browse for the PDF you want to convert. It provides the feature of adding multiple files. Select as many files as you want and click the start button.
- Your converted JPG images will be saved in your inbox for 6 hours. Make sure you download or use them within six hours. Just delete the file if you no longer need them.
Including JPG images can really make your blog more interesting. Just follow the steps to convert PDF to jpg and make your blog successful.