AP SI (Communications) & ASI Final Written Test and PMT/PET Certificates Verification Details : State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released Press Note about the PMT/PET Verification of Certificates and Final Written Test Details for the Post of SI (Communications) & ASI (Finger Print Bureau).
AP SI (Communications) & ASI Final Written Test and PMT/PET Certificates Verification Details
PRESS RELEASE – 07-11-2016
Recruitment to the posts of SCT Sub Inspector of Police(Communications)- 15 Posts & Asst. Sub Inspector of Police(Finger Print Bureau)-13 posts, for Men 8. Women in the Police Department was notified vide Notification Ro. No.244/R&T/Rect. 1/2016, dt: 24-08-2016. The last date for submission of the online application was on 25-09-2016 up to 1700 hours. The Physical Measurements Test & Physical Efficiency Test for the said posts was held on 13-10-2016 to 27.10.2016 at 6th Bn, APSP, Mangalagiri (Vijayawada).
2. The Physical Measurements Test 8, Physical Efficiency Test to the said posts for Women only was held on 17-10-2016, from 7.OO AM at 6th Bn, APSP, Mangalagiri (Vijayawada).
3. The following candidates were attended in the PMT/PET and qualified in the verification of certificate.
- a) No. of candidates applied for Online Application Form- 13535
- b) No. of candidates attended for PMT/PET/Verification of Certificates- 8348.
- c) No. of candidates absent in the PMT/PET/-5187
- d) No. of candidates qualified in PMT/PET/ Verification of Certificates – 7804
Out of 7804 candidates, 4109 candidates will appear for Exam for SI(Communication) only, 1472 candidates will appear for ASI (FPB) only and 2223 candidates will appear for both SI (Communication) & ASI (FPB).
Final Written Test Details for the Post of SI (Communications) & ASI (Finger Print Bureau)
4. The Final Written Exam for the said posts will be held on 19.11.2016 20.11.2016. Exam for two papers in which all candidates have to appear will be conducted on 19.11.20 16 from 10.00 AM to 0 1.00 PM 8, 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM. On 20.11.2016, paper for SI (Communication) will be held from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM & Paper for ASI (FPB) will be held on 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM. All Exams will be held in Guntur.
5. Candidates will be able to download their Hall Tickets from 10.11.2016, by logging on to website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. In case any candidates if facing problem in downloading Hall Ticket, he may contact Help Line No. 0884-2340535, 2356255 (or) give email email@example.com.