AP Police SI Hall Tickets For Final Written test 2017: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released Call Letter for AP Police SI Mains can be downloaded from website recruitment.applolice.gov.in or www.appolice.gov.in. Candidates can download call letter for Final Written Exam for the post of SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) in the website.
AP Police SI FWT Hall tickets/Call Letter 2017 Download For Civil, RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP) @ apppolice.gov.in
Recruitment for the Posts of SCT SI (Civil) (Men & Women) SCT RSI (AR) (Men & Women) & SCT RSI (SAR CPL/APSP)
(Men) in Police Department and Dy. Jailors (Men) & Assistant Matron (Women) in Prisons & Correctional Services
Department vide Notification Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016, dt: 17.09.2016
Candidates can download Hall Ticket of Final Written Test for SI(Civil),RSIs(AR/SAR/CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron(Prisons) will be held on 18-02-2017 and 19-02-2017 at Visakhapatnam (Visakhapatnam), Kakinada (Eluru), Guntur (Guntur) and Kurnool (Kurnool).
Exam Date & Time
- Paper-I – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Paper-II – 02:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Paper-III – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Paper-IV – 02:30 PM to 5:30 PM
For any problems regarding Recruitment Please Call Helpline Numbers : 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255 ,9441450639 or send mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL LETTER / HALL TICKET FOR FINAL WRITTEN TEST
Note:- Your qualification for appearing in Final Written Test is based on certificates and information submitted by you. It does not entitle you for selection in case information on further verification is found to be not true.
The following candidates attended the PMT/PET and qualified:-
a) No. of candidates qualified in Preliminary Written Test – 52,153
b) No. of candidates attended for PMT/PET/Verification of Certificates – 44,078
c) No. of candidates absent in the PMT/PET – 8,075
d) No. of candidates qualified in PMT/PET/Verification of Certificates (i.e. Male – 33,820 & Female – 1,608) – 35,428
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Mere issue of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the SLPRB, AP.
2. The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is strictly “Provisional”. This Hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this print the Hall Ticket using a Laser Printer.
3. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY, after their credentials are verified by centre officials. They will be permitted into the Examination Hall at 09.00 AM for forenoon session and 01.30 PM for afternoon session.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY, after their credentials are verified by centre officials. They will be permitted into the Examination Hall at 09.00 AM for forenoon session and 01.30 PM for afternoon session.
5. Candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the test commences i.e. 10.00 AM for forenoon session and 2.00 PM for afternoon session and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination i.e. 01.00 PM for forenoon session and 5.30 PM for afternoon session.
6. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall, if they are LATE EVEN BY ONE MINUTE.
7. Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
8. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets like
Mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, smart watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, charts,
loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on to the body or in their pockets.
9. The candidate shall carry in to the Examination Hall only (i) Black / Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Any one of the Original Photo identity Proof (no photocopy or scanned copy) like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employee ID, Driving License, etc., to the Examination Hall.
10. The candidate should sign on this Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator.
11. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY GIVEN ON ANSWER BOOKLET/ OMR ANSWER SHEET BEFORE YOU
12. Before start answering please check whether personal details printed on the OMR answer sheet are correct.
13. The Final Written Test of Descriptive Examinations of Paper -I & Paper – II consisting of pre- printed questions on the question paper cum answer Booklet for 100 marks. After opening the Booklet, the candidate must ensure that all the questions are printed or not. In case of any discrepancy exchange with the new Booklet. Read all the instructions given in this booklet for writing this examination.
14. The Final Written Test of objective Examinations of Paper–III and Paper-IV consisting of 200 Multiple choice questions.
Immediately after opening the question paper booklet, the candidate must ensure that whether 200 Multiple choice questions are printed or not. In case of any discrepancy, immediately exchange the question paper booklet of same Booklet code by bringing the error to the notice of Invigilator.
15. The Candidate who are appearing for post code Nos: 12, 13 and 14 should note that Paper – III and Paper IV are valuated for 100 marks i.e. each question will carry half mark.
16. The Candidate who are appearing for post code Nos: 11, 51 and 52 should note that Paper – III and Paper IV are valuated for 200 marks i.e. is each question will carry one mark.
17. Questions will be set in English/Telugu and English/Urdu languages for Paper -III & Paper -IV in the Question Paper Booklet.
18. Answer Booklet / OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be valuated, if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of Answer Booklet / OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Rough work should not be done on OMR Answer Sheet.
19. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation at the time of test will render the applicant liable for
invalidation of his/her Answer Booklet / OMR Answer Sheet. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
20. Candidate shall enroll with Biometric information (capturing finger print and other data during the examination) through check in procedure failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
21. During the Check-in-procedure inside the test hall includes capturing your image and finger prints. This is a security feature to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters viz :-Mehandi , Ink etc, on their Hands/Foot.
22. Use Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to darken the circles on the OMR sheet. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink / Gel pens.
23. In the Objective Examination, Changing an answer is NOT ALLOWED.
i) While answering, choose the BEST alternative answer from the four choices given below the question and darken the same
in the corresponding circle of the OMR Answer Sheet. Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
ii) The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as
change of answer is not allowed.
iii) Use of eraser or white fluid on the OMR Answer Sheet is not permitted, as the OMR Answer Sheets are machine gradable
and it may lead to invalidation.
24. In the Objective Examination OMR answer sheet is provided in duplicate. Till the end of the examination it should not be
separated or mutilated. After the examination it should be separated in the presence of Invigilator. The candidate may retain
the “Candidate’s Copy of OMR Answer Sheet and Question Paper Booklet with him/her.
25. The candidate should return the SLPRB, AP copy of OMR Answer Sheet, before leaving the Examination Hall. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for Criminal action besides rejection of his/her candidature.
26. Candidates are prohibited for communication, consulting (or) conversing with other candidates in examination hall causing disturbance/disruption in any manner whatsoever.
27. No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the written test.
28. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the end of recruitment process.
29. Change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances.
30. The candidates are advised to visit the Test centre a day before the examination to identify the exact location and the route.
31. Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action on the candidate which may include ban from future test of SLPRB,A.P. and other Public Service Commissions in the country.