AP Police SI Mains Exam Answer Key 2017 For Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 : The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh successfully conducted written examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) posts. The Final Written Examination for the recruitment to various post of SCT SIs was conducted Regional centers on 18-02-2017 & 19-02-2017 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and 2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M. respectively. About 34,000 candidates were called for the examination and Overall attendance percentage is 96%.
Also Check : AP Police SI Mains Results 2017
Final Written Test Key-Paper-III,IV For the post of SI (Civil), RSIs(ARSAR CPLAPSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) is available
AP Police SI Mains Exam Answer Key 2017 For 18th, 19th Feb Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Cutoff marks @ appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Police Department has successfully organized Sub Inspector (SI) Final Written Test examination for the aspirants of the state. The exam was held in diverse centers of the state very prestigiously by AP Police Department. As the Mains exam is completed successfully, all the aspirants who have taken the exam have been waiting eagerly for the release of answer key. The answer key will be released by the department soon in the near future. It will upload the answer key in its official website right in days’ time.
- Paper-I – 18/02/2017 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
- Paper-II – 18/02/2017 (02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Paper-I – 19/02/2017 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
- Paper-II – 19/02/2017 (02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
AP Police SI Answer Key with Question Paper 2017
The exam was held to recruit 707 Sub Inspector, Special Police, Special Protection Force, Fire Station Officer and Communications SI vacancies in the state of AP. Aspirants can download the answer key of SI Final Written Test from the official sit. The official site of APSLPRB is recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The official answer key will only released by AP Police department that has conducted the exam. Few private institutes also release unofficial answer key in the meanwhile. Aspirants need to wait a little while to get their hands on the official answer key.
AP SI (Sub-Inspector) Mains Answer Key 2017
APSLPRB has held the SI Preliminary exam on 27th November, 2016, and mains exam on 18th, 19th feb 2017. All the applicants have taken the exam without any issues all across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now as the exam is completed, all the contenders have been searching for the answer key. The answer key will be available soon in the official site itself. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official site of APSLPRB, AP to know the updates regarding the release of official answer key. The answer key will be released in all the sets like Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D For Paper I & II. Candidates need to make sure to download the exact set of the answer key without any confusion.
The Final Written Exam was held on 18.02.2017 & 19.02.2017 in 4 locations at Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur Districts & Kurnool from 10.00 AM to 01.00PM and 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM respectively.
Answer Key for Question Booklet Series- A, B, C & D for Papers- III and IV only are uploaded on the website (recruitment.appolice.gov.in). Candidates may download the answer key.
APSLPRB SI ANSWER KEY FOR FINAL WRITTEN TEST
SI (Civil) (Men & Women), RSI (AR) (Men & Women) & RSI (SAR CPL/APSP) (Men) in Police Department and Dy. Jailors
(Men) & Assistant Matron (Women) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department, Notification Rc. No.
208/R&T/Rect.1/2016, dt: 17.09.2016
Official Answer Updated…Check & Download below
With regard to the answer key which was released on 28.11.2016 immediately after examination, more than 200 objections were received. The subject experts looked into all of these objections. It was found that the correct answer to following 3 Questions in Paper-I were not given as any of the four options due to printing mistake in question paper. Hence, for these 3 questions all the candidates who either answered or didn’t answer, were given 1 Mark each, in order to extend benefit of doubt to candidates. As it is only a qualifying examination, in which total marks has no impact on Final Merit, no candidates is affected adversely.
APSLPRB Answer Key For FINAL WRITTEN TEST
Paper III Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature): Final Written Test Key-Paper-III-19-02-2017 (FN) For the post of SI
Paper IV General Studies (Objective in nature): Final Written Test Key-Paper-IV-19-02-2017 (FN) For the post of SI
The objections if any, on the key shall be sent on or before 22.02.2017 at 05.00 PM and they may be addressed in the following format to email id firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate should submit the objections in the following format, and the same will be considered.
As stated in the Notification Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect1/2016, dt: 17-09-2016, Papers I & (i.e. English & Telugu Language Paper) are only qualifying in nature. The cases of the candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these Papers will not be considered further in the selection process irrespective of their performance in Papers III & IV for all the posts. The marks secured in this paper i.e., papers I &II will not be taken into account for final selection.
AP Police SI Prelims Answer Key 2017 & Cutoff Marks, Merit List
The results of the Final Written Test for the said Posts will be announced by 15-03-2017.
Using the official answer key, aspirants can estimate their scores in the exam. The department will later issue the merit list of the candidates who got qualified in the exam by satisfying the cutoff marks.
The minimum marks to be secured by a candidates in order to qualify in the written examination in each paper is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs and Ex. Servicemen.
Papers I and II are only qualifying in nature. The cases of the candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these papers i.e., papers I and II, will not be considered further in the selection process irrespective of their performance in papers III & IV. The marks secured in these papers i.e., papers I and II will not be taken into account for final selection.
How to download Andhra Pradesh Police SI Answer key 2017?
- Go visit the official site of AP Police i.e., recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- In the official site search for the link saying SI Preliminary exam answer key 2017.
- Select your answer key set and click on it.
- PDF file of your answer key will be downloaded.
- Use it to estimate your score in the exam.
OLD PRESS RELEASE
Recruitment to the posts of SCT Sub Inspector of Police(Civil) (Men & Women)- 355 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women)- 113 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men)- 09 Posts, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men)- 209 Posts in Police Department and Deputy Jailor ( Men)- 16 Posts & Assistant Matron (Women)- 05 Posts in Prisons & Correctional Services Department was notified vide Notification Rc.No.208/R&T/Rect.1/2016, dt: 17-09-2016.
2. The Preliminary Written Test was held on 27.11.2016 at various locations (i.e. 7 Locations 217 Centres) from 10.00 AM to 01.00PM and 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM respectively.
- Morning Session (Paper-I) (Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability) : 1,12,606 : 91.12%
- Afternoon Session (Paper-II) (General Studies) : 1,12,434 : 90.98%
3. Answer Key for Question Booklet Series- A, B, C & D for Papers- I and II will be uploaded on the website (recruitment.appolice.gov.in) at 06.00 PM today i.e. 28.11.2016. Candidates may download the answer key. The results will be uploaded along with scanned copy of OMR Sheet within 10 days.
4. This is the first time that finger prints were captured at the centres Examination Centres for Written Examination. The Bio-Metric data captured will be utilised for further participation of candidates in Physical Measurement Test/Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Test.
5. 1200 handheld devices along with finger prints scanners were used for capturing Bio-Metric data. 120 IT Core Team members from Districts and 20 Officers of Finger Print Bureau were involved in this process. This will ensure avoidance of impersonation and prevent cheating / malpractice in the Exam. Video graphing was also conducted.
6. The entire process was conducted peacefully with involvement of CsP/DIsG/SP’s, local Police and College Staff where Exam was held.