Reliance Jio MNP Will Starts on Sep 5. Check How to Port your number. Follow the below article to port your number to Jio.
Reliance Jio MNP Will Starts on Sep 5. Check How to Port your number
Reliance Jio MNP: The Telecom Operator Reliance has launched its Jio 4G Sim with spell bounding offers at a very low cost. Mukesh Ambani has revealed great internet offers to the Jio sim users on Thursday at an event held in Mumbai. Now, the users of the Jio sim can avail incredible offers on data packs as well as on the voice calls. The Reliance company’s target is to expand its network services all over India and hold huge target customers national wide. Now they are accepting the Mobile Number Portability also. Users who are not interested to change their number, can use the MNP.
Steps to port your number for Reliance Jio 4G
To port for the Jio, all you need is to follow the simple steps. The Reliance Jio MNP will provides you the same services which are applicable for the New Jio sims.
- First, the user needs to send an SMS from your existing number to the Reliance number. The user needs to type ‘PORT ‘and send to 1900 number. Please note that Carrier charges are applicable as per the existing mobile operator.
- Now you will be receiving a Unique Port Code(UPC) to your number. It is your code to switch to a new operator and still keeping the current mobile number. The UPC is valid only for 15 days.
- The user needs to go to the nearest Reliance Digital or Xpress mini or any authorised Jio Store and ask for the switching to Jio using the MNP service customer application form.
- The UPC which is allotted before needs to be filled in the application form with other necessary details.
- The customer has to submit all the documents, address proofs and Identity proof along with the application form.
- A new sim card will be provided to the customer. However, it takes five days to activate the new Jio Sim card. On the Sixth day, your old number will be activated with the Reliance Jio Sim card.
Enjoy all the unlimited services offered by the Jio.